UFC Topps UFC Series 2

I'm interested in the Nogueira. Maybe we can work a trade when my box arrived.

Ok sounds good, i want a lesnar black or red mainly, the blacks go cheap but not the reds lol

2009 UFC Round 2 Bloodlines RED Antonio Nogueria #2/8 - eBay, UFC, Cards, Sports Mem, Cards Fan Shop. (end time 08-Oct-09 06:33:19 AEDST)
lol this red bar makes the card worth $65 more

if you get this card in the second link LMK i want all three lesnar and GSP bloodlines cards, i dont have the money for the bloodlines sigs

Topps UFC Brock Lesnar Bloodlines Black ONYX #23/88 ! - eBay, UFC, Cards, Sports Mem, Cards Fan Shop. (end time 12-Oct-09 14:45:21 AEDST)

---------- Post added 06-10-2009 at 03:44 PM ----------

UFC Bloodlines RED items at low prices on eBay.com.au

Hey Eggshen,
I can not get a response to my messages to the seller.
I don't know if he even got the cases in the first place? (his pre-order)
I am hoping that it will just turn up and I don't have to go through the whole paypal claim crap. I have well over $2K (Aus) tied up with this idiot!!

OMG Randy is the best!!
He came to Perth a few years (6-7) ago and did a 2 day training seminar.
I went for one of the days, was fantastic, he is as down-to-earth as they get.
A truly great guy. Got him to sign a few things for me, he was happy to chat etc.
AND he is a great fighter!!

Couture isn't my favourite of mine either but i respect the man for his achievements. But he's in and out of the UFC behaviour probably made me turn off him completely.

Lesnar i can't stand. And one of the reasons why i turned off UFC in the first place, they couldn't wait to hotshot him to the title when they signed him. Although the HW divsion has been lacking since Sylvia, Arlovski, Cro Cop etc left so i can understand the need for them to make him a star. Just can't stand him and i think his size not technique or skill is why he's on top.

Just my opinion guys.

I hope to be selling some boxes from my Series 2 case soon.
Will let you know when it arrives!

please do mate... also u didn't buy it privately u went through the bay didnt u?
Really hope they arrive without 2 much stress. Im not to worried about the guys i bought from as they all have 100% feedback and most are over 10,000 :cool: got a forrest griffin mat relic and frank mir for $11 ea us :v:

Like boxing; "A good big man will always beat a good small man"

I have no doubt that if they were equal size then Randy would trounce him!!
But they are not! :)
Randy has done pretty well for a old fella!

mayb we need to start a 2nd thread bit off track now... :v:

There's been worse derails on this forum and it's still topical. Hell, my wantlist thread turned into a open discussion about my football team and that was in wantlists and i had no problem with it. If the thread starter wishes to keep the thread on topic and 'clean' then so be it.

Back
Top Bottom