UFC Topps UFC Series 2

Hey guys, just throwing it out there....but there seems to be a lot of interest in this series. Given the interest would it be worth organising a case share for this while the prices are still relatively calm. If there is enough interest it could be the way to go, guaranteed unsearched case that your busting boxes from that way. thoughts?

A very rough ball park figure i looked at earlier would mean it would work out about 180 aussie dollars delievered per box - very rough maths at this stage.

I am meant to have a case on the way (I have paid for it some weeks ago).
I do intend to sell most of the case once I get it.
I was told by admin that I have to have the stock in hand before I can start doing deal threads etc.
I will let you all know when the case arrives and how much I will be selling boxes for. :)

siege i cant wait for urs 2 arrive will be taking boxes for sure i want 2 but make sure u have my name on 1 min...

Does anyone know what size magnetic holders are needed to hold the autos and relic cards for both round 1 and round 2. im getting my first lot in soon and have no idea how thick the cards are.

Does anyone know what size magnetic holders are needed to hold the autos and relic cards for both round 1 and round 2. im getting my first lot in soon and have no idea how thick the cards are.

Autos are a normal card thickness, so 30 point or whatever it is.

Relics, be around a 75 point i would think.

Dont quote me on this though :lol:

Autos are a normal card thickness, so 30 point or whatever it is.

Relics, be around a 75 point i would think.

Dont quote me on this though :lol:

if u change ur mind on any cards or want to swap for something when my boxes arrive maybe we can work a deal out

I got confirmation that my case has been sent via a message on ebay this morning.
I will have to work out a price when I have the case in hand, but would be looking to compete price wise with the stuff on Ebay.

I can confirm the relics from the first set were 75pt. I have some in 75pt top loaders, they fit well. I have all my auto's in regular 30pt screw downs. (see my PC, plug,plug!!)

Back
Top Bottom