UFC Topps UFC Series 2

Its a shame australia hasnt cought onto the UFC thing yet! I LOVE it! but again its shame you cant buy single cards on ebay australia yet! Id definatly collect them if they were easily obtanable here :(

Love Georges RUSH St-Pierre!!

GSP actually won Canadian Athlete of the Year!!
Is pretty impressive.

I think (and really hope) that the UFC will continue to grow in popularity.

There should be some series 2 cards coming up for sale in Australia in future, there are at least 13 boxes heading to Oz!!

Thats VERY impressive!!!
Its a shame car places dont have single packets for sale etc

Oh and who doesnt love the ice man and the natural!!!!

just bought a preorder off ebay from what seems like a good seller 17000 feedbacl 100% positive.
may get a second box before he ships on wed. good price $208 posted
siege if ur still lokking to sell when u get ur case at a similar price i will get a extra box or 2 off u. Keep in touch when u get them.
I will do a live break when my cards arrive

good stuff crg. I am really excited for my box to arrive. I just hope it doesnt take forever lol.

what seller did u buy from? Did u just get 1 box? the guy just got back to me $30 shipping no matter how many boxes i buy shame i really cant afford any more right now. :mad:
I would give it 2 weeks max to get here but prob a week. :thumbsup:

I bought mine from a user called blackops24 and i only got the 1 box for now. Im thinking of getting a 2nd box after this one arrives.

just bought a preorder off ebay from what seems like a good seller 17000 feedbacl 100% positive.
may get a second box before he ships on wed. good price $208 posted
siege if ur still lokking to sell when u get ur case at a similar price i will get a extra box or 2 off u. Keep in touch when u get them.
I will do a live break when my cards arrive

No worries dude.
Will definitely announce when the case arrives etc.

I think i will just get the 1 box from the us seller and as long as sieges price is similar i will prob just get a box or 2 at a later date but at least i will be guarenteed 1 to satisfy my addiction ;)

---------- Post added 27-09-2009 at 02:37 PM ----------

btw it was castles someone i got my box off...

if any of you get a LESNAR OR SLICE AUTO i would be happy to take it of you at a fair price

yes look ate the first page of this thread it has a pic

---------- Post added 27-09-2009 at 04:47 PM ----------

I have 1 box ordered of ebay, It set me back US$165.95. According to the Topps Blog they are due for release on the 21st (Topps - UFC)

I'm really hoping for a Nogueira auto. But there are plenty of great autos in this set, Much better than the 1st thats for sure. The Dual Auto fight mat cards and auto + fight gear cards are very cool. It will be interesting to see how much a Kimbo or Brock Lesnar auto goes for as well.

KIMBO.jpg

Heres the full checklist with a fair few pics as well.

http://magazine-exchange.com/product_downloads/pdf/2009ToppsUFCHobbySellSheet.pdf

just quoting this for the lazy people who cbf reading the whole thread and what to see a kimbo slice auto

Yeah it will be very interesting to see how much the Brock and Kimbo autos actually end up selling for.

Personally i am really hoping for a Nogueira auto or one of the Relic/Auto cards as long as its a decent fighter, they look fkn sweet.

Il just be excited to open something with variety instead of selects sh*t 2 autos 2 relics 16 parrallel and 16 inserts per box and they have half the packs of select wow!!! excitement instead of pack after pack of common cr*p

Back
Top Bottom