UFC Topps UFC Series 2

$165US posted is unbelievably good for a box!!
Well done :)
Is a little too early to say if the mat relic prices are good??
Sounds good to me though!

just hope the case has not been searched! Hopefully a few good cards in my boxes coming.
there was a heap of stuff on ebay today that went really cheap those blue autos u guys have links for some of the same fighters went for half that today!!!
Has anyones boxes arrived as yet?

Nah my box has not arrived yet. Hoping for this week but somehow i doubt it.

Everyone better do a live break on the forum when their box arrives though.

Sorry, a little off topic, but i have an Auto /50 of GSP from the Donruss Americana Ring Kings. Would any of you guys know of approx value of this or is it nowhere near as much as the official UFC versions?

DOES ANYONE WANT TO TAKE ANY OF THESE OFF MY HANDS

Auctiva Image Hosting

looking at getting rid of them all except i want the silva, or will trade for a lesnar or GSP from the same set

Cheers Payney!

I only bought two boxes of round 1, pulled:

Auto's: Gonzaga, Vera, Serra, Saunders, Stout and St Pierre!
Gear worn: St Pierre, Riddle
Matt relics: can't remember!

I bought most of the rest on ebay, really early on!
Could probably sell the St Pierre auto now and make back everything I have spent on all the UFC round 1 cards plus more!!

I skipped Round 1's series because i was personally dissapointed with what Topps brought out. But Series 2 improves ten fold and i'll probably be interested in collecting for this if the prices stay reasonable (they won't)

Also my interest in UFC waned a bit, i wasn't happy with some of the stuff going on and the Ultimate Fighter had some real average seasons but with Belfort back, Machida on top and getting some Pride and Affliction guys it looks like they have my interest again. If anyone has any cards on offer LMK.

Back
Top Bottom