UFC Topps UFC Series 2

hey siege!!!
let me know when the case gets to your house

i might even get those 2 i was originally amping on

God damn i love UFC!!!

Siege make sure if u sell a few im up the top of ur list as i dont think my one box will satisfy me :)

I saw that ufc.com is selling them but at a min of 2 per customer.

I also got a email to say my box is on the way!!!

500 for a kimbo autograph, what the $&@# is that guy smoking. You can get a GSP for half that. O dear....

Do you guys reckon these things will sky rocket in value as time goes on like the first series, im still kicking myself for not getting in early on the round 1 cards. Just in case they do, I am spending up an absolute storm at the moment picking up what I can.

300 plus for lesnar and still going up, when anderson silva went for 180. Thats crazy.

i've been watching alot of box breaks on youtube. A guy broke a case in 12 videos and pulled a Royce Gracie Bloodlines 1/1. Bastard. Also got a Bisping red auto (as crap as he is the english would pay big for it) and a Brock blue auto.

Best thing is though, From all the auctions and breaks ive seen, I havent come across a Nogueira auto or even a relic yet.

Also im so happy that the TUF9 Autographs arent actually included as one of the 2 auto's per box. So if you get a TUF9 auto you will get 3. Aside from Kimbo they would be worthless, Maybe when Roy Nelson wins it might be worth a bit too.

---------- Post added 04-10-2009 at 04:17 PM ----------

Do you guys reckon these things will sky rocket in value as time goes on like the first series, im still kicking myself for not getting in early on the round 1 cards. Just in case they do, I am spending up an absolute storm at the moment picking up what I can.

300 plus for lesnar and still going up, when anderson silva went for 180. Thats crazy.

I think we will see certain cards skyrocket. Like the auto's of fighters who werent in the last set and the new cards l ike the bloodlines or relic/auto ones. But with that said i dont think any card will be cheap.

I just picked up some relic mat cards dearest being lidell 4 colour $15 franklin 3 colour $10 and a few others for $10 and under are these good prices all in us $$$ also picked up a second ufc sealed box for $165 posted very happy with that!!! all mat relics are numbered up to 199

I just picked up some relic mat cards dearest being lidell 4 colour $15 franklin 3 colour $10 and a few others for $10 and under are these good prices all in us $$$ also picked up a second ufc sealed box for $165 posted very happy with that!!! all mat relics are numbered up to 199

$165US posted is unbelievably good for a box!!
Well done :)
Is a little too early to say if the mat relic prices are good??
Sounds good to me though!

---------- Post added 05-10-2009 at 05:02 PM ----------

Quote:
this card is freakin cool:

Topps UFC Rnd 2 Forrest/Diego Dual Auto Fight Mat #6/25 - eBay (item 180415118833 end time Nov-02-09 01:01:31 PST)[/QUOTE]

That's the first one that I have seen. Is a strange combination of autographs.
Maybe they both fought at the event the mat is from??
Numbered to 25 too.

---------- Post added 05-10-2009 at 05:05 PM ----------

Check these out, similar to the first one but look at the prices!!

Topps UFC Rnd. 2 DUAL Mat Relic AUTO Couture - Mir #/25 - eBay (item 260486450227 end time Oct-09-09 13:27:01 PDT)

TOPPS UFC ROUND 2 DUAL AUTO MAT RELIC MACHIDA/JACKSON - eBay (item 220489239759 end time Oct-09-09 19:28:49 PDT)

Bidding is up to $530US!!

Back
Top Bottom