UFC Topps UFC Series 2

I got confirmation that my case has been sent via a message on ebay this morning.
I will have to work out a price when I have the case in hand, but would be looking to compete price wise with the stuff on Ebay.

I can confirm the relics from the first set were 75pt. I have some in 75pt top loaders, they fit well. I have all my auto's in regular 30pt screw downs. (see my PC, plug,plug!!)

I would expect $200 to be the sort of $$$ they are worth depends on what they cost u but :) Great news that it has been sent relief for u.

Im pissed as the guy with my second box just got back to me after 3 days to say ohh we need another $10 to cover post before we can send... :mad:
If u list it at $8 post it should be $8:swear: en dollars.

Just won a danzig mat relic for $2.50 george the aussie guy for $2.50 and matt from tuf6 $5 us pretty happy with that... :woot:

Good pick-ups on the relics!
If you bought the box on Ebay, they are not allowed to ask for more money after the auction finishes, if they quoted you $8 shipping then they can not charge any more.
Message them that you are going to report them for asking for more money and see what they do maybe??

Good pick-ups on the relics!
If you bought the box on Ebay, they are not allowed to ask for more money after the auction finishes, if they quoted you $8 shipping then they can not charge any more.
Message them that you are going to report them for asking for more money and see what they do maybe??

I just paid it as he claims that was only for shipping in the us but it did not say that anywhere and it says posts worldwide. I want the box as it was only $146 us so i will just neg feedback him for postage

Somehow Girds, I dont think that I will win that auction!!

CRG0084 - it sounds like it was a genuine misunderstanding with the postage. Normally you need to contact the seller to find out international rates. If you did not ask for an international postage price then I think you would be harsh to leave neg feedback for them.

Somehow Girds, I dont think that I will win that auction!!

CRG0084 - it sounds like it was a genuine misunderstanding with the postage. Normally you need to contact the seller to find out international rates. If you did not ask for an international postage price then I think you would be harsh to leave neg feedback for them.

ok wasnt aware of that i just assume postage says $8 it should be $8 :blink:

My Mrs just rang to say there is a box from America at home for me i dare say it can only be one thing :) :) :) will do a live break tonight if it is what i think.

I just arrived home to a very nice suprise. 2 sealed boxes of ufc round 2 cards. Ye ha. Got here a lot quicker then i thought. Check out the live break section. Im about to get started

they all look sooooooooooo good!

Damn how rare are they

and is there a case hit in UFC round 2 or just 2 autos 2 relics per box???

Interesting results on those auctions

The Dual Auto Relic of Machida/Jackson went for $610 US. The GSP/Alves went for $459 US and the Couture/Mir is on $300 with a day and a half to go.

Back
Top Bottom