The Official 2012-13 EPL Thread

Congrats to Man United......but would a second-half goal have bloody killed them? I had odds of $2.52 for them to win both halves and the way RVP started I thought I was on a sure thing! BOOOOO :)

Congrats to Man United......but would a second-half goal have bloody killed them? I had odds of $2.52 for them to win both halves and the way RVP started I thought I was on a sure thing! BOOOOO :)

haha it wouldn't have mate.. but a win is a win i guess!

Thing that annoys me the most is that some City 'fans' i know who gave me a lot of crap last year are now claiming they never followed Premier League football and that they dont like City. Oh dear :')

They sure are. You have to be really really good to beat Bayern at home. Still, wouldn't rule out Barca completely

absolute massacre. Bayern unstoppable really. Imagine them next season.. with their first signing already made in Götze. Will be interesting to see the reception he gets tonight at Dortmund, the announcement seems a little silly IMO, although rumour is, Bayern leaked it to cause problems, which wouldn't surprise me at all tbh. Big game

Dortmund smash RM this morning. Second leg still to go but it certainly looks like a all German final.

Suarez gets 10 games. Harsh IMO but I guess his record did not help him.

Who's playing days did Suarez ever end?

So your rewriting history now?

10 games aye, excellent.

i love dortmund. had a hundred on them, and wasnt even worried in the slightest. wake up expecting a 1-0 / 2-1 but they just pumped them no dramas. and if hummels wasnt such an idiot couldve been 4-0

Can't see it. He won't break his contract, which is up at the end of next season. Even then, I don't think he'd want to manage anyone else.

i didnt actually read it. i dont really agree with alot of the blog writers over there and get frustrated that people like that make a living from talking football.
he has scholes as PotY yet manutd finishing third? interesting. couple of them have picked yaya as PotY?! even more interesting.
might aswell do our own predictions:

1st - city (by more than 3pts) 2nd - united. 3rd - chelsea. 4th - arsenal (hopefully). 5th - spurs. 6th - newcastle. 7th - dirty scousers. 8th - westham (hope more than prediction)
relegation: norwich - wigan - WBA.
PotY - silva/aguero.
young PotY - aguero / hazard
top goalscorer - aguero.
FA cup - city.
carling cup - arsenal.
europa - PSG
champs league - bayern.

thought id look back and see what i predicted at the beginning of the season. picked a few, but overall: pretty bad.

yeah whats the go there? they bought half of france to help them out and have still be as bad as the start of the season

Back
Top Bottom