Go Celtics!!
Real Name
Al
eBay User
ljandkg
COMC User
ljandkg
Sorry Sgt_Pepper - couldn't wait...

To help open the official thread for the news season I've hired the services of well known and gorgeous City fan Natalie Pike...she sent me a kiss on twitter once....

She didn't come cheap so u better appreciate her!!

=D>=D>=D>

images

MP1.png

Thanks Natalie

Can't wait for the season to start. Most of the top teams have bought a lot this off season, except for City themselves who may be going by the 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it' theory. I'd still be looking for a signing or two in the next 3 weeks...

In other news, Man United fans revolting against the Glazers - don't blame them, they're being bled dry...good to see SAF saying if u don't like what they're doing you're not a real fan... I'm sure the Red faithful liked hearing that.

Liverpool's ex Swansea manager has started raiding Swansea with Joe Allen - some bloke I've never heard of signing for 14 million! I'm sure he'll be a success along the veins of Jordan Henderson.

Chelsea have spent large. I despise this as u know...I'm all about working players up through the grades and developing talent. :whistle::whistle:

Arsenal's off season has been dominated by Robin Van Pussy's announcement not to re-sign. This despite Wenger signing some fairly impressive players.. RVP has since been linked with Man U and Juventus more than anyone. SAf apparently had a $20 million offer rebuked...

Me thinks Wenger will have to pull the trigger at some stage - can't let him go for free...

If Man U land him the rest of the league is in strife!

Andy Carroll is on a street corner in Liverpool somewhere waiting to get an offer. Rogers the new manager doesn't want the ponytailed assassin for some reason - I thought he was coming right myself.

Suarez hasn't said anything for 2 weeks so something'll happen shortly. Balotelli has done nothing in the off season - wtf!!!!! He's bound to implode shortly
....and Ryan Giggs reports of a threesome with Stephanie Rice and Kobe Bryant aren't true - they're just friends...

I can't wait for the 8-2, 5-3, 6-1 games to start again.... BRING IT!!!!

LOL love the intro!!!!

And for Joe Allen, i believe his a great signing

"Joe Allen, who alongside teammate Leon Britton finished in the top 10 for passes completed in Europe. Joe Allen 90.3% completion rate puts him at number seven on the list, while teammate Leon Britton 93.3% puts him at the top, ahead of Xavi. Joe Allen also helped Swansea finish in the top 10 in Europe for best passing teams"

Joe Allen - YNWA - 24.jpg

Joe Allen - Profile Pic.jpg

2 Little things i did, Can't wait for the Season to start, got new internet recently so i can actually stream games now :D
Loved how Liverpool against Gomel on friday:hearts:

Also just Mentioning that Chelsea vs Man City for the Community Shield is Tonight!

sorry lj. passed out last nite.
nice intro. agree with pretty much everything...except carroll coming good.
charity shield predictions? i dont really care. just nice to see one without united. first time in 5 years theyve not been, so im really enjoying the season so far...but 1-1, city on penalties.
liverpool should do well, but everytime i think that they disappoint. i do like rodgers tho.
city dont need anyone. mancini is talking down the team to try and take some of the pressure off i think. saying that, theyll pick someone up soon enough im sure.
arsenal looking better, but i still dont think they have a team good enough to win trophies. and/when if RVP leaves, theyll be in big trouble again. no depth.
the hammers are back! slow off-season, but we got some talent. need to bring someone in tho.

EDIT: harsha - during the euros sopcast, tvu etc were hassled by the authorities and you can no longer stream thru those players. im really hoping something pops up pre-season, otherwise i might have to get foxtel.

Oh sorry - well my comment still stands!!!

yes, its a very apt comment in genreal. just take a walk around merseyside.
alot of liverpool fans around here these days. must be high expectations this season. if rodgers can get them to play anything like swansea did, they might actually make a challenge for the top4...but i doubt itll happen this season. too many other solid teams around.
havent heard from the united fans for a bit. one trophiless season is all it took to shut them up?

yes, its a very apt comment in genreal. just take a walk around merseyside.
alot of liverpool fans around here these days. must be high expectations this season. if rodgers can get them to play anything like swansea did, they might actually make a challenge for the top4...but i doubt itll happen this season. too many other solid teams around.
havent heard from the united fans for a bit. one trophiless season is all it took to shut them up?

If u had owners who intended on taking over $100 million in profit from Man U being listed on the stock exchange despite the $500 million on debt they hung on the club I'd be quiet too - actually no, I'd be chaining myself to Man U headquarters like that Italian bloke to the Italian FA headquarters!!

Pfff. Here I am. Go fuck yourselves.:D:p

MAN U FOREVER!!!

Ps. Disappointed last seasons thread was not just renamed. Ahhhh the memories......:p

/\/\ thank god. id get bored if i could only take the p!ss out of scousers all season...
renaming the old thread is a great idea. where were you yesterday?

BREAKING:
Everton have confirmed they have accepted a bid from Manchester City for 21-year-old midfielder Jack Rodwell.

BREAKING:
Everton have confirmed they have accepted a bid from Manchester City for 21-year-old midfielder Jack Rodwell.

like he'll ever get a proper run in that midfield. poor move on his behalf and poor buy from city...

Back
Top Bottom