The Official 2012-13 EPL Thread

Reports are Fergie is considering retirement. Personally dont believe it but who knows with Fergie.

Big news! It has been brewing since this morning and the special one would most likely be next in line.

Well done Sir Alex =D>

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368005234.913911.jpg

redknapp would have them playing the nicest football, but maybe not winning as much. mourinho would keep them winning. moyes could struggle. i think benitez would do well with them aswell. id go with 'arry, but i can see the special one getting a call.
either way, i dont care. just glad to see the back of the winning b@stard...
great career tho.

Last edited:
Moyes is first in line to replace him at this stage from what ive heard, everton fans filthy haha

As a gunners fan i will say congrats fergie great career awesome rivalries we had with you and wenger! bring on next season already

Moyes had already announced he was leaving Everton at the end of the season anyway.

Rednapp - always gets his knicker in a knot about something and leaves a club
Jose - thinks he is bigger than the club and always leaves things in a total mess
Rafa - no fucking way do we want that donkey

Money on Moyes for me. Supposed to be announced within 48 hours. I think that would rule out Jose or Rafa.

hes staying 'til the end of the season (his 1500th match!) so that doesnt really rule anyone out?
agree on your reasons for each of the above tho and that moyes is on top of the list. not sure hes the right fit but?
why the hate for rafa?

or big sam who once said if he was to manage a big team like madrid he would win the champs league every year...how can you pass that up?!?

Back
Top Bottom