The Official 2012-13 EPL Thread

Moyes now not yet in at United. Twitter feeds from the Guardian, The Sun etc... have deleted their previous reports as it seems they were reporting off a fake United Facebook page.
Professional!

Wow. Just watched the replay.
What a win by Wigan. Good on them. I'm guessing there will be another new manager in Manchester next season.

QPR vs Newcastle not the most entertaining game but frustrating to watch but looks like we will live another season in the Premier League TOON TOON!!!

Cardiff, Hull and Watford promoted into the Premier League for next season.

Great story at Hull. Amazing they made it back up after being saved from bankruptcy a couple years ago.

Zola got Watford up. Nice to see them back up but I think they will have a pretty tough time of it.

True dat. Dont know what i was thinking there! :confused:

i hope palace make it for jedinak. i was a season member the whole time he was at mariners and i have been to one game since he left, dedicated fan i know.

zaha gets palacae through to the final. now we pray they win.

would love to see jedinak promoted. hes gone from a mariners reject to a mariners hero (player of the year in both full seasons he played there) to a palace reserve to now captain and incumbent player of the year there.

great story if you ever get a spare 5 minutes. follow it up

My Mum's partner has been a life-long Crystal Palace supporter, he grew up a stone's throw away from Selhurst Park so am hoping they win for his sake.

Also, will be great to have Ian Holloway back in the Premier League - love the wacky bugger!

For those that missed it, the amazing Watford v Leicester finish..... :)

Back
Top Bottom