The Official 2012-13 EPL Thread

Some early goals will be lovely. Won 7-3 earlier in the season against this lot so hoping for more of the same.

But if we do happen to win, will probably be 1-0.

So nervous.

I forget who i was having the debate with before, but anyhow im sticking to my guns bale is the best player in the game at present, he signle handedly wins games on a consistent basis, they bought well in vertonghen and lloris, if they can somehow keep bale and find a consistent striker they will make the uefa cut next year!

dont really rate him or the transfer to be honest. he wont be able to play the same free flowing stuff he used to will be a waste.

im more pissed about lewandowski what a grub act. he is on his way to bayern

hard to write neymar off for not being able to play in europe when hes never had a chance. plenty of s.americans have lifted their game to suit europe. personally i think hes kinda over-rated, but i'll reserve judgement 'til i see what he can/t do.
im liking gotze to bayern because it gives the majority of the national team an opportunity to play together week in, week out. but it is suprising theyre all thinking of leaving. they really built a solid squad and have been rivaling bayern for honors for a few years now, so im not sure how much more munchen can offer them?

mourinho back at stamford bridge according to the sun. best to wait for a reliable source tho...

heard his first move as chelsea manager will be to pay out modric's release clause. would love to see that happen so i can i watch him in the epl again!!

heard his first move as chelsea manager will be to pay out modric's release clause. would love to see that happen so i can i watch him in the epl again!!

not even official and the rumours are already flying about. he hasnt even finished at madrid yet?! gotta love the english 'news'...

MARCA already reported a few days ago that there had been contact between Luis Suárez and Real Madrid.
MARCA can now confirm that a deal to sign the Uruguayan has been struck between both parties.

Back
Top Bottom