FIFA 12 Discussion Thread

How did you get 1000000 coins for $85??!!

Also who sold you the players, know anyone who might be interested in selling me players?

2 different people on ebay.. its for the 360..

do a search on ebay.com (the usa ebay) for 'fifa ultimate team' jsut search thru the listing for ps3 listings..

im still waiting for them to send me the gear (stupid time differences) lol

complete.png

Complete for the meantime

not bad at all man.. i should get my big lot of goodies overnight :)

Thanks mate, im hoping to grab a few coins tomorrow if i can and form a decent bench. got like 15K left ATM.

put up a pic of your team when everythings done mate :) i'd like to see it all built up to drool ahaha

hahaha, yeah i'll do a couple of screen shots of my 2 teams (i have a english/epl and a spanish/bbva team)

as i said, hopefully these clowns trade the players/coins overnight and i'll be all sweet.

did you buy them off ebay? i was going to but the whole trust issue was a factor. the only guy i found for ps3 at a reasonable price couldnt speak english and had 37 feebacks. :/ im sticking to epl for the meantime. hopefully bulid this squad up. Ramires probably wasnt a good buy. but he was 21K and usually goes for around 40 so i couldnt refuse it.

21k for IF ramires wasnt too bad..
yeah i took a bit of a risk on ebay buying this lot of stuff.. i can put a claim in and i should get my money if anything should happen though..
i would rather the FUT stuff tho...

who's on ur bench?

N'Zogbia , Berbatov and Schwarzer atm.

about to add either walcott or lennon to it if the next 2 minutes and 31 seconds go smoothly lol.

N'Zogbia , Berbatov and Schwarzer atm.

about to add either walcott or lennon to it if the next 2 minutes and 31 seconds go smoothly lol.

plenty of pace in those few.. n'zogbia is fast and walcott is just stupid fast..

i cant even get on to the stupid web app atm.. 'sorry, there are too many users cos out online servers are crap'

haha. that means bedtime. i gotta go to work in 6hrs. **** it. lol

nice man..

my team atm is

ageuro - torres

gerrard

bale - sanchez

yaya toure

cole - terry - ferdinand - sergio ramos

bench - eto'o, modric, lampard, g.johnson, agger, a.young, suarez

reserves - nilmar, jose enrigue, reina, jesus navas, essien

club, i have 450 players.. haha, key players are - julio cesar, buffon, sagna, valencia, lennon, walcott, bent + heaps others.. lol

the players i bought was a scam.. haha, so im jsut in the process of getting my monety back.. i opened like 30 premium gold packs with my million i got.. and got **** all good players.. i still have 600k left..

:)

Tried building a Man City Team aswell. ran into one problem realised they dont have a RM :/

which means ill have to change formation which im not keen on doing. so ill probs just leave it like this and not use it ahha.

City.png

also watched a few youtube videos, seems club value is more based on how many players you have not necessarily the quality of the players you do have.

---------- Post added 15-10-2011 at 01:49 PM ----------

nice man..

my team atm is

ageuro - torres

gerrard

bale - sanchez

yaya toure

cole - terry - ferdinand - sergio ramos

bench - eto'o, modric, lampard, g.johnson, agger, a.young, suarez

reserves - nilmar, jose enrigue, reina, jesus navas, essien

club, i have 450 players.. haha, key players are - julio cesar, buffon, sagna, valencia, lennon, walcott, bent + heaps others.. lol

the players i bought was a scam.. haha, so im jsut in the process of getting my monety back.. i opened like 30 premium gold packs with my million i got.. and got **** all good players.. i still have 600k left..

:)

Very Nice mate, if i see aguero for 100K or less im going to bite the bullet so far i have seen him for 110 at the cheapest as soon as he comes under 100 hes mine.

yeah thats what i did, i got him in formation for 95k

and yeah im just gunah go buy as many gold players for under 350 coins as i can, they just discard thme all.. lol

yeah thats what i did, i got him in formation for 95k

and yeah im just gunah go buy as many gold players for under 350 coins as i can, they just discard thme all.. lol

yeah thats what i hear your supposed to do. or buy packets is the other method, which usually im not a fan of

Yeah well i got 50K richer from busting this one haha. plus the 2k Coin Card ahhaa

was super happy. wish it was an IF Lampard but im still happy ahaha

---------- Post added 15-10-2011 at 05:14 PM ----------

Got a question for you - if you buy packs on the web app does it go towards the achievement / trophy ? because i want to buy them online so i can continue to upload any decent ones but then if i dont get the trophy ill be forking out 40K for bronze packs later

---------- Post added 15-10-2011 at 08:59 PM ----------

Sold Muller for 49K then picked up Van Der Vaart for 44K so pretty happy at the moment but by the time i change it to CM it will be about 49K still a very happy person at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom