FIFA 12 Discussion Thread

hahaha...
warney you might need to pick up some pace, especially at RB and LB, people online will just use walcott/lennon etc to just run around you, you need a fair bit of pace to counter this..

but you have no $$ with still 3 positions to fill??

Remember that Clichy is 89 pace and i'll probably pick up Johnson or Evra on the right who are extremely quick as well! Trying to get quick centres as well..

The centre mids lack a little in pace but aren't horribly slow, Giggs is a little slow and Valencia is 93 pace while Suarez is a linking player for me at CF and 80 pace and Chicharito is 92 pace up front..

so i redeemed the code thing for four gold packs per month and i was wondering can we redeem to of those and get double the packs.

in my first lot of packs i got nothing basically except for luiz 82 chelsea centre defender.

i dont know why but he goes for abit so i might sell him off.

Sold him for 16K id rather get kompany or someone better for the extra 2-3K

---------- Post added 11-10-2011 at 11:21 AM ----------

GOT KOMPANY iN MY FORMATION FOR 14K :)

Im Happy With That

---------- Post added 11-10-2011 at 01:37 PM ----------

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Here is my team at the moment, its no where near done at the moment but ill finish it eventually. when i buy some coins or something.

i dont plant to keep berbatov for long hes gonna be a benchie for me but at 1,200 i thought he was a steal.

the player on the bench you can just see is N'Zogbia At 90 Pace i had to have him

The rest is Kompany 14K Lennon 10.5K Clichy 6.8K

---------- Post added 11-10-2011 at 05:52 PM ----------

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE FUN BEGINS

please tell me you didnt buy that berbatov.. please. lol

edit, i just re-read your post before. you bought him for 1200.
did you sell him for 105k? ****

no i sold it for coins ahahahha.

my friend has built his coins up from about 11K start to 141K

so i bought 100K off him for $30

ahahaha i wish. no such luck. now i just have to contain myself and not go and buy someone at a ridulous price got a few in watchers i dont want to buy any one outside my formation but because thats like another 1,500 to add on so it makes it harder to find a bargain

haha i was thinking the same! What muppet would buy Dimitar for that much?

Going completely off-topic here but my absence today was due to my attendance of the shield game at the WACA today.
Met Ricky Ponting, Ben Hilfenhaus and Mitchell Johnson and got quite a few autos!

is the web app not workign for everyone or just me?

---------- Post added 12-10-2011 at 12:03 AM ----------

Screenshot2011-10-12at120100AM.png

Done for tonight. only got 2K left will use that wisely to build the bank before i can continue to build a good team.

yeah, the web app is crap, im not using it anymore.. too hard to get on and too much risk of hacker taking everything..

nice team so far girds.. silva and kyle walker are nice buys..

can i ask why both you and warney both play 4-4-1-1??

I have been on tonight but apparently hackers are trying to bug the web app so they can access accounts.. sad stuff.

oh okay explains the crap that was happening then.

yeah, the web app is crap, im not using it anymore.. too hard to get on and too much risk of hacker taking everything..

nice team so far girds.. silva and kyle walker are nice buys..

can i ask why both you and warney both play 4-4-1-1??

i like the web app its good to use i just hate the fact that you have to use bid tokens.

thanks mate, im certainly happy with it so far. Silva was 50K, Mata 25.5K, Toure 8K, Walker 4.4K

i dont know why to be honest i wanted 4-4-2 but the formation cards are to exspensive, with this formation they go for around 1,000 and i was happy to pay that so i went with this one.

The CAM > CM + LW > LM Postition changers are way to exspensive going gor up to and even over sometimes 5K so i got a CF forward one instead for Silva.

can anyone tell me why Nasri is more exspensive then David Silva ? i compare them and their is no way silva should be cheaper but thats just the way it is?

The Ultimate Database

Check that link out too, it gives an average of every card sold, so it will tell you if you are getting a good deal or not. i dont really need this anymore, but when i first started out i did.

I'm a fan of playing a centre-forward so that's why i use it..

GiRDS- I have a LW>LM if you want it, i can get 4-4-1-1 cards for 1.5k and bought CAM>CM cards for less than 3k. It's all about timing!

yesterday i would've loved it. but today i dont need it anymore.

i missed an ashley young yesterday for 29K as a LW. searched him as a LM and there all 50K.

so i went cheap and got MATA instead.

theres such a good range of LM's to choose from - Young, Nani, Bale, Mata

im going to go on and check everything is still there now after the hacking attempt last night.

yeah formation cards are the killer for me.. i pay about 7500, that the cheapest. BIN are usually 9800-11000
i try and buy them in formation..
i play 4-1-2-1-2

bale is a weapon as LM, and i have jesus navas on the right, young on the bench..
make sure you get a gold manager in formation, its surpriseing how much this helps with chemistry, which helps with gameplay..
the bounce of the ball seems to go your way more often..

or i have yet to be proven wrong yet..

young would be a goreat buy for 29k..
LW > LM goes for about 4500 on xbox, same as RW > RM

Officially Broke and still need one CM + BENCH :(

if you know anyone selling 100k for around $30- $35 hit me up (Ps3 aswell)

im keeping my team all EPL ATM.

picked up Ramires for the bench cheap.

my coach is mancini in formation. anyone got any ideas on how to raise your club value quickly ? i want the platinum for fifa if i can and im over 60% of trophies and get the club value to 85,000,000 just so happens to be one of the trophies and my current club value is around 5,500,000

so it might take me a while :(

Back
Top Bottom