FIFA 12 Discussion Thread

ive only got $10 left in paypal anyway haha. i was just testing the market on how much a team is worth as ive never seen someone sell one before.

pm me a price mate, as im really not sure as to what its worth, but if i like the price ill sell upp some things to pay for it.

offer him $5 girds.. lol. you asked for a price, not an offer. lol

Oh, I am sorry we have the grammar police correcting everything I type, which is odd considering your the one using the acronym 'lol'.

I mean't how much money are you offering.

---------- Post added 23-10-2011 at 07:48 PM ----------

I'll probably just keep it mate if your not that keen, see if the problem can be fixed.

Oh, I am sorry we have the grammar police correcting everything I type, which is odd considering your the one using the acronym 'lol'.

I mean't how much money are you offering.

---------- Post added 23-10-2011 at 07:48 PM ----------

I'll probably just keep it mate if your not that keen, see if the problem can be fixed.

thats how i took it. he asked for a price, and you said 'make an offer'
hoping that he would offer you something ridiculously over the top..

sorry mate, not trolling you or anything, its just a pet hate.

all good :)

Hoping that he would offer something ridiculously over price? I have ethics, and Girds knows more about Ultimate Team then I do.

Well i can offer you $30 for it. Thats my offer.

The markets droppe and jareds right ill be lucky to get top dollar for serie a players anyhow contact me if your interested

Screenshot2011-11-08at71127PM.png

Just sold HULK and looking at getting in form wallcott. but with mw3 i dont think ill hardly touch fifa anymore.

hows everyones Ultimate teams going these days

just about to grab Luiz and Sagna Now :)

Back
Top Bottom