FIFA 12 Discussion Thread

Warney

Number 20.
Real Name
Anthony
eBay User
tazzad1109
FIFA 12 is due for release September 30 2011..

Quite a few new features are being developed.. Feel free to discuss whatever.

Career Mode has been developed massively and from what i've heard is much better than last year's version..

Discuss Away.

What's an ultimate team gold pack? lol

UT is like the most amazing thing, combines card collecting with FIFA lol

gold packs are were you get the rare most expensive players

---------- Post added 17-07-2011 at 10:10 PM ----------

$128.00 for Fifa 12 ultimate/limited edition xbox 360. You get 4 Ultimate team gold packs a month for 6 months.

Pre ordered mine today =D>

what shop is this?

Yeah Fifa 12 look pretty good. I just mainly hope the manager mode is better than Fifa 11 as that one was ****. Bringing back youth players and scouting which is good. They said they are improving player growth and the transfer system. Hopefully there will be more injuries throughout a season with the new player impact engine to make it more realistic. My one concern is the end of season job offers. Hopefully they are much better and realistic.
Im thinking of playing with Norwich in manager mode for Fifa 12. I love starting with a newly promoted Premier league team and building them up.
Also looking forward to Ultimate edition and all those gold packs. However I will need to be a bit safer and not get hacked again. :thumbsup:

Yeah Fifa 12 look pretty good. I just mainly hope the manager mode is better than Fifa 11 as that one was ****. Bringing back youth players and scouting which is good. They said they are improving player growth and the transfer system. Hopefully there will be more injuries throughout a season with the new player impact engine to make it more realistic. My one concern is the end of season job offers. Hopefully they are much better and realistic.
Im thinking of playing with Norwich in manager mode for Fifa 12. I love starting with a newly promoted Premier league team and building them up.
Also looking forward to Ultimate edition and all those gold packs. However I will need to be a bit safer and not get hacked again. :thumbsup:

thats a shame you got hacked.. Who was in your teams??

I was only really starting up my team in FUT when I got hacked. My team was made up of Serie A players so nearly all of them were taken, some good players like Chiellini, Eto'o etc. Currently I have a all Belgium team with players such as Vermaelan, Kompany, Hazard and Dembele. Its great fun upsetting others who have better teams.:)

Updates/Improvements/New Modes

1. More Real Faces
2. Tactical Defending
3. Precision Dribbling
4. Player Impact Engine
5. Pro Player Intelligence
6. New Commentators
7. New TV Style Broadcast Presentation
8. New Match-Day Camera
9. EA Sports Football Club
10. Real Faces Of Players In Menu
11. New Menu
12. Improved Career Mode
13. New Real-Life Deadline Day Transfers
14. Improved Graphics/Lighting

just saw an official FIFA 12 video with Tim Cahill interviewed in it, had the cover at the end featuring (L to R) Rooney in Red MUFC shirt, Cahill in yellow Everton shirt and Kaka in black Real Madrid shirt..

What does everybody think of Fifa 12?
Career mode has definitely improved.
Tactical defending gets some time to get used to however much more realistic.
Starting career mode with Swindon Town on Legendary difficulty. So far a rough start but getting there.

started United career mode.. Rooney left in 2013 despite winning the treble two years in a row.. Transfers are very unrealistic i think.. like for example, Nasri has moved from City, to Chelsea, to Arsenal and then to PSG in just over 4 seasons!

not playing UT Warney ? i added antbren yesterday if your still using it, wanted to see how your team was looking.

i like the game, defending took some getting used to it, but i think i am now. im going to try and get as many trophies as possible, think im 40 % at the moment some will come with time.

PSN = FlashGordon_X if anyone wants a few games

i am playing the ps3 version. my UT isnt working atm though

My ultimate team hasn't worked the whole weekend. After I finish the Ultimate team game, I lose my connection to the internet, get NO coins, goes as a loss on my profile, and my DNF modifier is worse.

It's happening to heaps of people.

My ultimate team hasn't worked the whole weekend. After I finish the Ultimate team game, I lose my connection to the internet, get NO coins, goes as a loss on my profile, and my DNF modifier is worse.

It's happening to heaps of people.

yay sorry but this is good news for me, means i am not the only one.

and when i try and fix my team. it just disconnects me from EA now.

hopefully they bring out a patch or get some new servers. even the web app has turned to ****, too many people are on it.

Back
Top Bottom