FIFA 12 Discussion Thread

Yeah well i got 50K richer from busting this one haha. plus the 2k Coin Card ahhaa

was super happy. wish it was an IF Lampard but im still happy ahaha

---------- Post added 15-10-2011 at 05:14 PM ----------

Got a question for you - if you buy packs on the web app does it go towards the achievement / trophy ? because i want to buy them online so i can continue to upload any decent ones but then if i dont get the trophy ill be forking out 40K for bronze packs later

---------- Post added 15-10-2011 at 08:59 PM ----------

Sold Muller for 49K then picked up Van Der Vaart for 44K so pretty happy at the moment but by the time i change it to CM it will be about 49K still a very happy person at the moment.

nice, DVD is a solid player.. im not sure about the web app packs. i would just do it on the console to make sure..
im upto 83 million club value as now.. i've spent about 3 hours this morning buy all the cheap players i could, but it gets tough cos you cant have duplicate players, so you have to remember, or make a list.. i have nearly every gold player <1000 coins, plus all the players i have pulled from the 100 + gold packs i've opened. lol
i've got 516 players in my club. players are the only items that increase your club value. everything else is worthless from that point of view.

once i get to the 85 million and get the achievement, im gunah sell/discard everything except my top 20 players..
i have 400,000 coins balance atm, so once i sell/discard everything, i should be at about 800,000 to 900,000 i reckon..

then i can finish my spanish team :)

PM sent Jacko

and cheers jared for the info, decided im not going to bother with platinum ill end up spending too much money and time i dont have on it. soo im just building my epl team and thats where ill stop.

hahaha. just got the 85 million club value achievement - with 542 players incl. 170 rare players.. hahaha
now i just gotta discard a lot of players.. and sell off the ones that are worth a bit..

just bought pique and puyol for my spanish team..

looking to buy villa and david silva to finish.
if i get a chance tonight i will upload screenshots.

:)

Jared do you have any Serie A rare gold players that you want to trade/sell to me? Well done on the achievement!!

I have a spare Defoe if anyone wants it..

Jared do you have any Serie A rare gold players that you want to trade/sell to me? Well done on the achievement!!

I have a spare Defoe if anyone wants it..

thanks mate, are you ps3 or 360?

edit to my previous post. just bought villa and david silva..
spanish team complete and my english team is also complete..

now to go hammer some noobs online :)

is the web app under attack again or something or am i the only one who cant get on?

you building epl or english squad?

RB should be glen johnson, richards or kyle walker..

keepers your looking at pepe reina, joe hart or IF given

i just made my spanish squad even better, i cant lose anymore :)

i just picked up a CM>CDM and a 4-1-2-1-2 modifier to put on my brand new shiny...

xabi alonso IF ;) yeahhhhhhhhh

do you guys ever feel like Our "and when i say our i mean people in Oz" connection speed is somewhat lacking
compared to the rest of the world.
Like i consider myself a pretty good fifa gamer and was smashing it at the start of FUT 12.
Then i got 1 team which at the end of the game had 17 shots 12 on target to my 2 shots 1 on target.
Fair enough he only won 2 nill.

But stuff me i could never get passed his defense even with Agbonlahor Bent and Sturridge.
These guys usual fly past people but i couldnt for some reason.

I think sometimes no matter what you do there is just some matches that you just cant win

I've noticed that when i'm attacking the back 4 of the opposition keeps up (for example Chelsea who's starting centre's are like snails) with my attacking player despite my players pace being huge compared to the defender, then on the flip side when i defend, guys like Evra who are insanely quick get ran around despite behind much faster than the attacker.. not sure what it is but its certainly a disadvantage online.

Also looking at the Hidden Trophies, how ridiculous are they?

I'm fine with the first one (No draw for you) and the third one (club legend) but knowing my luck there is no way in hell that i'll get the second one which involves getting an IF player in a pack :/

Back
Top Bottom