FIFA 12 Discussion Thread

Holding back from making a team while waiting for the prices to drop but does anyone have any suggestions??

I was thinking..

De Gea /Schwarzer
Johnson Ferdinand - Clichy
Lennon - Modric Giggs
Suarez
Bent

Any additions/changes??

Thoughts on this one?

De Gea
Clichy Vermaelen Toure Johnson
Giggs Modric Van der Vaart Gervinho/Lennon
Suarez/Hernandez
Bent

i'll have to pass on the team, but i woldnt mind bale and essien though.. did you get any 4-1-2-1-2 modifiers?

PM a price for Essien and Bale, i will convert them to 4-1-2-1-2 if you wanna buy jarred

---------- Post added 06-10-2011 at 04:30 PM ----------

Will also have to pass on the team, awesome team you've got there, HUGE speed!

is it because the price is to much?, im open to offers. im not using it any more just using my virtual pro

---------- Post added 06-10-2011 at 09:19 PM ----------

gonna ask for $90 for the team if anybody wants it

id pay the $90 ON PS3 AHAHA :(

it takes too long to get a good team together :/

The team that is in the making currently..

Hart
Johnson Vermaelen Kompany Clichy
Gervinho Essien Silva/Nasri/Modric Bale
Suarez
Hernandez

I have the ones in bold with Bent on the bench..

Guys, how do you make so much trade profit? I currently has 24,000 coins, but I have no idea how I can keep building on this. I was just on my Ultimate Team and I saw that Warney had made 73,000 k in trade profit.

The 59th minute doesn't work for me, as I don't know what's a good deal. What do you guys do to gain trade profit????

buy cheap sell for more i think is what they do.

i started to do it but it takes too long. my best trades would have to be giggs for 900 sold for $3000 and serio busquets 1100 sold for 4,000

it takes time im sitting on 15k i think. buying contracts is the killer :/

Guys, how do you make so much trade profit? I currently has 24,000 coins, but I have no idea how I can keep building on this. I was just on my Ultimate Team and I saw that Warney had made 73,000 k in trade profit.

The 59th minute doesn't work for me, as I don't know what's a good deal. What do you guys do to gain trade profit????

haha it was 155k up until a couple of days ago :p

I don't really risk buying players and selling them more expensive.. i pretty much save up money, sell a player (say Bent) and then buy a better player to fill the sold player's position (i.e Hernandez/Van Persie). I do this quite a lot and it seems to work efficiently

my team atm.. i bought matty's team last night..

4-1-2-1-2

Aguero Torres

Gerrard

Bale Sanchez

Essien

Cole Terry Ferdinand Johnson

Casillas

BENCH: Lampard, Eto'o, Suarez, Modric, Young, Sergio Ramos, Walcott, Gervinho, Reina, Agger, Bent

warney- are you ps3 or xbox?

EDIT> torres is getting the ass. i only bought him for 85k, just listed him up for 105k, see how we go there..
eto'o into the starting lineup and bent into the subs off the reserves list..
that dropped my chemistry to 94..

my team atm.. i bought matty's team last night..

4-1-2-1-2

Aguero Torres

Gerrard

Bale Sanchez

Essien

Cole Terry Ferdinand Johnson

Casillas

BENCH: Lampard, Eto'o, Suarez, Modric, Young, Sergio Ramos, Walcott, Gervinho, Reina, Agger, Bent

warney- are you ps3 or xbox?

WOW

nice team

warneys a ps3'r as far as i know

yep i am a PS3'r mate :)

Bought Suarez, Hernandez and Valencia for a steal, now after a quality CAM/CM- either Silva, VDV, Nasri or Modric.

got arshavin for 2800 i dont know whether to make a profit, or keep him as its a great buy.

adviceeeeeeee would be appreciated

Keep him, but get a development card that makes him grow 14 inches ;)

lol... scrap him, just from an arsenal point of view..

if you want someone else sell him, if not, keep him, he's not too bad of a player..

---------- Post added 09-10-2011 at 09:01 PM ----------

trying to use the 59th method to make enough to buy a few spanish players to make a spanish team..
i have a english team, but it would be cool to have both..

lol... scrap him, just from an arsenal point of view..

if you want someone else sell him, if not, keep him, he's not too bad of a player..

---------- Post added 09-10-2011 at 09:01 PM ----------

trying to use the 59th method to make enough to buy a few spanish players to make a spanish team..
i have a english team, but it would be cool to have both..

Its pretty hard to do both. I envy your quest

anyone on ps3 UT feel like selling me coins / players for paypal $$? if so give me pm

Back
Top Bottom