Mick Ennis!

The $100 is for "memorabilia". I imagine that means a signed jersey or Gladiators Trophy replica etc.

$10 personalised is OK.

I just hope the $$s go to these two legends and not lining someone elses pockets.

The $100 is for "memorabilia". I imagine that means a signed jersey or Gladiators Trophy replica etc.

$10 personalised is OK.

I just hope the $$s go to these two legends and not lining someone elses pockets.
I wouldn't be surprised if the majority if the money goes to some greedy manager :( but like you said I hope most if it goes to them. They are true legends of the game & played for the love of it not the money unlike many of today's players

Does anyone know of this seller?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373803005.696404.jpg

Are they legit?

Mick ennis didnt bother to come to the show today! A member on this site spotted him at the airport though waiting for the queensland team to come in

Ahahaha wow i seen him before this year at games nah hes alright but yea tbh i reckon player should sign 1 of each card not the same card over and over again at jubille oval knight dragons game i was there some fat guy was getting 7 tyrone commons done all 7 were the same card and dumb cunt tyrone roberts signed them all wtf players need to sign 1 of each card no doubles and no more than 6 - 9 cards will do

Back
Top Bottom