Mick Ennis!

GiRDS-

Collecting UFC Bobbleheads
Real Name
Aron
eBay User
Old mate at it again, only this time jumping on the del piero bandwagon getting those signatures for ebay!

59398_10151064577171227_1250045109_n.jpg

Heard he is doing the A League IP Autos to save up and buy a new folder and backpack for his cards.

Reactions: Dyl
nah he is just making the most of the fact that he would be almost impossible to find now

He goes to games and annoys players with multiple cards to sign (sometimes 20+ of each player) so he can sell them on ebay. I've heard a lot of players recognise him now which is a good thing.
are righto cheers man he looks like a massive knob....does he ever show up to card shows/fairs etc? cause he does look familar

Hey everyone I can't post them just now as I can't copy and past on my phone off eBay messages but you should see the messages he has sent me on eBay about people talking about him on here. Lol. I told him he can't expect people to like him when he continues to give players 30 cards to sign at a time

Please post them, I'd love to have a chat to him next time I see him at a game.

Pretty much what I would expect of him, I mean he is the same person who spat at a current origin players wife so if would think what he is saying would be of the same ilk.

Back
Top Bottom