Topps Cricket Legends 2024

BLOWN8

Such is life!
Real Name
Darren
eBay User
dazza_1563
Anyone lucky enough to get a box of this? By the time I knew about it and jumped on it was saying sold out. Such a shame as it looks good, and eBay already has boxes listed at massively inflated prices, sadly that’s the world we live in. In this hobby it can be a race against the flippers.

IMG_2673.jpeg

IMG_2675.jpeg

Last edited:
Just having a look at this release in more detail...... appears that this set is Player Licenced - meaning players allow Topps/Fanatics to use their likeness and sign for them but they cannot use any logos or branding. So this set isn't licenced by any league/tournament or the ICC/BCCI etc. You can see how they have airbrushed out the logos etc between these 2 similar images.

1706929018220.png
1706929039983.png

Its only a minor point as they are still cracking cards!

Just having a look at this release in more detail...... appears that this set is Player Licenced - meaning players allow Topps/Fanatics to use their likeness and sign for them but they cannot use any logos or branding. So this set isn't licenced by any league/tournament or the ICC/BCCI etc. You can see how they have airbrushed out the logos etc between these 2 similar images.

1706929018220.png
1706929039983.png

It is an annoyance though isn’t it

Not that it will really matter as these will be so hard to get hold of

1706929018220.png
1706929039983.png

Yeah I first noticed that when I saw the McGrath card, very obvious with him as we’re so used to the logos.

IMG_2677.jpeg

Just had a look on Ebay.
Cheapest I saw was $390 plus postage.
A box contains 4 cards, 2 autos and 2 parallels.

Will be interesting to see prices for single cards once they
start to surface ? Not sure how many of each auto cards there are.

Back
Top Bottom