Mick Ennis!

Here he is in all his glory!
Ennis.jpg

From Diggaz Trading Cards Facebook page.

Looks like Joey Leilua wouldn't sign for the poor ol' sig pig :rofl:

0cWkJkR.png
this guy makes me paranoid to be IP hunter. I'm constantly worried i'm going to be lumped into the same group as him even though i'm very aware of how courteous i should be when asking players to sign my cards but even then its still in the back of my mind.

Hey everyone I can't post them just now as I can't copy and past on my phone off eBay messages but you should see the messages he has sent me on eBay about people talking about him on here. Lol. I told him he can't expect people to like him when he continues to give players 30 cards to sign at a time
He did the same to me j ,he got my mobile somehow and sent me numerous abusive texts ... he actually said he would break my jaw if I attended games .... man this guy is trippin ! I'd love to chuck Liddell him !

Amazing........

It blows my mind that there are f***wits on here that go out if there way to snitch people out.

Not the first time it's happened recently either.

Some people have major malfunctions in their heads.....and that's putting it nicely.
Word is that he had some sort of car accident years back causing head injury... it would surely explain the fella

I had written how I actually placed a bid on the grubs eBay listings :( it made me feel sick the thought of giving him money but he listed two cards I need in the centenary set the Riddell & Hagan Eels cards. The funny thing is he cancelled my bids lol
So if anyone has any of those cards signed let me know :)
I can help u with both pm me j .. all g

i have heard a few things about this person,can someone tell me why he is not so popular.

Sig Pig of the highest order I believe. Hounds players for IP autographs and then flips them for a profit on eBay.

I am fairly sure he may have been take pocket scales and weighing packets of cards to try and score better hits!!

Back
Top Bottom