Mick Ennis!

I dont get why the players just dont say No, FMD they complain, but still sign 15+ cards...
Some have mentioned its just easier to sign instead of being pested even more if they don't. As long as he isn't making fans miss getting a player coz he hadd them so many it doesn't bother me. I'd prefer people didn't do what he did but each to there own.

Everyone knows who he is... And his eBay names.
Plastering images of him all over internet forums and bagging the sh*te out of him is a touch much!!
What makes me laugh, Is that a good portion of Traders here sell more IP sigs than this guy...
Regardless of how many he has...
I have seen him get Steve Georgallis to sign more than 25 Panthers Strike Logos, Yet he's never listed one!!
and I've seen none around. Yeah, He gets a few signed.. And sells a small portion of them (Common Knowledge) but he's definately.... "Special" (If you like) Maybe it's just his thing?

Everyone knows who he is... And his eBay names.
Plastering images of him all over internet forums and bagging the sh*te out of him is a touch much!!
What makes me laugh, Is that a good portion of Traders here sell more IP sigs than this guy...
Regardless of how many he has...
I have seen him get Steve Georgallis to sign more than 25 Panthers Strike Logos, Yet he's never listed one!!
and I've seen none around. Yeah, He gets a few signed.. And sells a small portion of them (Common Knowledge) but he's definately.... "Special" (If you like) Maybe it's just his thing?
He is still bloody annoying lol

Yeah... True.... But what do ya do??
He's defiantely not going anywhere....

Yeah... True.... But what do ya do??
He's defiantely not going anywhere....
Yeah I don't let it bother me I just do my thing :)
It's just annoying when I see people push in & get in front of kids & woman etc. not saying he does that but I've seen a few people do that. If you have a lot of cards to be signed you should at least what till after others get there's signed.

I have only had the pleasure of meeting him once. It was when he came up to the gold coast one year to get signatures from the all star teams. He stopped prestin Campbell and had 50 cards for him preston been the gentlemen that he is signed them all and kept a conversation going with him.
He came over to where I was and started bragging about the cards he just got and suggested I start calling him the card shark, as he has the ability to get so many more signatures than anyone he knows.
I asked if I could see tue ultra pro folder he was carrying that was full of signed cards and he flipped out and was saying no way, no way I don't let just anyone see my cards I have to trust you first.
He definitely is a funny character and there is something not quite right, but at the end of the day I would rather see him getting a shit load of cards signed than doing drugs.
I also know that an ebayer by the name of gezzap0 paid for his flights so long qs he got him signatures as well.

I think he loves his cards more than most collectors that I know. I wish I was related to him as I could be the one that will inherent the millions that it will be worth in 50 yrs time. It will take a lot for him to sell his cards and he would have the biggest sign lockyer collection going around.

I have only had the pleasure of meeting him once. It was when he came up to the gold coast one year to get signatures from the all star teams. He stopped prestin Campbell and had 50 cards for him preston been the gentlemen that he is signed them all and kept a conversation going with him.
He came over to where I was and started bragging about the cards he just got and suggested I start calling him the card shark, as he has the ability to get so many more signatures than anyone he knows.
I asked if I could see tue ultra pro folder he was carrying that was full of signed cards and he flipped out and was saying no way, no way I don't let just anyone see my cards I have to trust you first.
He definitely is a funny character and there is something not quite right, but at the end of the day I would rather see him getting a s*** load of cards signed than doing drugs.
I also know that an ebayer by the name of gezzap0 paid for his flights so long qs he got him signatures as well.
Gee I wish someone paid for my airfares lol

He definitely is a funny character and there is something not quite right, but at the end of the day I would rather see him getting a s*** load of cards signed than doing drugs.
We all know he sells a lot but yes also keeps a lot himself but I still don't understand why someone would want so many o the same card signed? But if that's what he wants then good luck to him & like you said it's better someone doing that as a hobby over drugs or stealing etc

Back
Top Bottom