2008-09 SkyBox PRECIOUS METAL GEMS RED (ONLY 2 LEFT!)

Re: 2008-09 SkyBox PRECIOUS METAL GEMS (Red/Ruby & Green/Emerald)

bloody devestations guys :( :( :(. i have my laptop with me at work SPECIFICALLY so i can bid on the durant pmg red (that ended some minutes ago). so i have it setup on my desk, have the durant pmg red tab open, 10seconds remain and I thought this is the time to place my serious bid now. i put it in, click on bid, low and behold this freakin dodo wireless internet lag decides to take its time :mad:. by the time i clicked "confirm big", the listing ended!! will teach me to bid with a bit mre time to go if using this stupid dodo wireless. so tht durants gonnnnnne lol. i saw who won it though so maybe i can msg them one day about it if i dont find anymor. it was probably good my bid didnt go through cos it may have been the next "ohh man did U see how much the PMG Red durant went for??" thread lol lol lol.

looking on the bright side, huge shoutout to user :worthy: gizmo675675 for hooking us up with his pc player green of nicolas batum :D. i know how hard he collects batum, as its his #1 pc player :woot:. so really appreciate u offering and giving that up mate :D:thumbsup:.

also a quick mention to make sure u checkout huperoyalty (08 Skybox Metal Universe Precious Metal Gems « HUPE ROYALTY) for the ltest update/info on these pmg's. i know his sponsored here and he does a great job. even has heaps of past pricing on michael jordan cards (aswell as othr notable player card prices). some great articles too.
thnx guys, happy new year from the good_old_bball fan ;)

Noooooooooooooo the Durant was the last major one you needed for the set to :cry:

That'll teach you to be with Dodo lol Optus all the way:lol:

Damn Steveo i feel your pain brother. Stupid laggy net has done me over a few times before. Atleast now there is a lower price on the Durant so you may be able to pick one up a bit cheaper next time one comes up :thumbsup:

Noooooooooooooo the Durant was the last major one you needed for the set to :cry:

That'll teach you to be with Dodo lol Optus all the way:lol:
lol lol, definetly taught me a lesson mate. i already bid on the lebron green that ends later tonight, but my 1st bid was/is my serious bid!! i was gonna just start the bidding then try "snipe" it, but dayng dont wanna go through that again lol. i had an email off a close friend i met on the european forums telling me he reckons the Lebron pmg green is being shilled. i freakin hope NOT!!!

Mate get auction sniper and your bidding worries will be gooooooone as well!
lol, yeh shes gonnnne alright lol. i honestly never even thought about setting up an automated snipe. my good friend garnettfan4life has helped me out in the past using his account. didnt even think about it, idiot!!! :lol:

That is a must do Graham!!!!

Or PM me Steve I will set a sniper!!!!! Any time!
thnx matty ;). i will defintly keep u in mind for any future snipes :D. cheers brother

Damn Steveo i feel your pain brother. Stupid laggy net has done me over a few times before. Atleast now there is a lower price on the Durant so you may be able to pick one up a bit cheaper next time one comes up :thumbsup:
lol join the club then mate lol. damn right bout the price being cheaper hence my bid not going through. and i noticed there was some talk about "did u see the Durant sell for $220??!!!! hype". so maybe it was better, or maybe it was "meant to be" lol lol (meant to be that the Red pmg chase will be delayed further lol lol :lol:). cheers mate

just pointing out to all i recived the tony parker green today, stoked with that (in very good condition aswell :D). so we've officialy just ticked over the 60% mark on the greens (on 61/100 now, plus have 2 incoming). i heard theres a green DJ Augustin with some collector here in australia :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :lol:, i wonder what he wants for it :D.

unlucky dude, its a red so more fish in the sea out there, could be a godsend so you can find a steal out there somewhere ;)

that sucks steveo!!!! are you trying for the lebron green? it has about 4 hours to go and is around $960 crazy!!!!!

i heard theres a green DJ Augustin with some collector here in australia :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :lol:, i wonder what he wants for it :D.
:lol: as i've said before if i can get my hands on another one without this little knick on the bottom corner this ones yours free of charge ;)

:lol: as i've said before if i can get my hands on another one without this little knick on the bottom corner this ones yours free of charge ;)
:lol: :lol: :lol: nah all good mate. im sure u knew i was messing with u anyway. appreciate ur generosity in ur post there :thumbsup: :cool:.

thnx for the heads up G, u bloody legend :thumbsup:. i went into the link just now though and i saw it had ended :( :(. dammn i think someone beat me to it :mad:.

http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/foru.../92018-jimbeam-good_old_bball.html#post847771 :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: nah all good mate. im sure u knew i was messing with u anyway. appreciate ur generosity in ur post there :thumbsup: :cool:.

Its the least i could do Steveo, nows just the waiting game till another comes up. Thats the only one thats ever come up for sale so far :(

someone just pulled a baron davis green with aaron!!

Aaron needs to find more boxes, seem to hold the ones you need :lol:

thnx for the posts guys :thumbsup:. yeh i just typed in the box break aarons 3 boxes he had were packed full of mojo. the Klove emerald auto rc went for a realy sweet price earlier today aswell ;).

hopefully the bloke who pulled the durant can help us out, i just sent him a pm :D

Back
Top Bottom