2008-09 SkyBox PRECIOUS METAL GEMS RED (ONLY 2 LEFT!)

Re: 2008-09 SkyBox PRECIOUS METAL GEMS (Red/Ruby & Green/Emerald)

just updated this monster!! :D :D :cool:

really happy to announce with the help of 2 awesome members on here, GarnettFan4Life and crackberry, i am now sitting on 93 of 100 cards from the PMG RED set :woot: :cool:. theres one bloke on here that has the Billups and Giddens, i mite have to try harder to get them off him now im so so close.

as for the greens, officially in-hand i have now 53 cards! sweet :woot:. and with 3 currently on ebay I will be gunning for, Vince Carter, Chris Kaman, and hopeuflly Marc Gasol, it could possibly hit 56/100 PMG GREEN!!!! i wish!

ps. dont u love the way these cards seem to be STILL the talk of the town, even though they're relly not that "special" :lol:. good an bad for me though :lol:. am not complaining :lol:.

congrats mate, its an awesome set.. good luck on finishing it.. cant wait to see the whole set together.. espicially the greens!! oo WOOT WOOT!

congrats mate, its an awesome set.. good luck on finishing it.. cant wait to see the whole set together.. espicially the greens!! oo WOOT WOOT!
thnx bud, apprecaite the kind post ;) :cool:

Oooh boy they're coming thick and fast... Kevin Martin green newly listed on the bay...
yeh mate tell me about it :lol:, about 8 on ebay this morning. thnx for the heads up on the kevin martin green. i couldnt find it though :(. dayyng it. cheers G

other than that guys ive updated page 1 just now as a few things have changed. recevied the deron williams pmg red today thnx to crackberry :thumbsup:, legend. and also have incoming the GREENs of Vince Carter and Kevin Martin :D :D :D (cough cough hairy) :lol:. cheers

just an FYI......a green Kevin Durant #'d 5/50 will be hitting ebay within the next couple of weeks

:D

Sure you're aware but the Beasley green and Durant red are on the bay ending in under 2 days

---------- Post added 03-11-2010 at 07:07 PM ----------

Oh and the Jordan green too........

Sure you're aware but the Beasley green and Durant red are on the bay ending in under 2 days

Oh and the Jordan green too........

Mayo Green now too...

hey hairy ;)

relly rlly appreciate the heads up on them greens G :cool: :cool:. i think i might have to send you something to show u how much I do appreciate it. thnx mate :thumbsup:

----------------------

would also like to point out (actually id LOVE to point out) a couple new updates. got me these new PMG GREENs incoming:

1. Chris Kaman
2. Kevin Martin
3. Marc Gasol RC
4. Marcus Camby
5. Michael Beasley RC
6. Vince Carter

thats SIX greens within a span of about 10-14 days :woot: :woot: :cool:. that will put me on 59/100 Greens. hopefully i can also add the Green OJ Mayo and it can even me out on 60%!! plus possibly have the Iggy Red incoming. updating my thread now guys. im changing it up a bit. im writing now just the pmg's I need. rather than the ones I already have. See Page 1 for my first post to see what i mean. thnx guys

hey hairy ;)

relly rlly appreciate the heads up on them greens G :cool: :cool:. i think i might have to send you something to show u how much I do appreciate it. thnx mate :thumbsup:

Don't be silly, they're all on ebay so it's not like I'm telling you something you won't already see... I want to see you achieve this awesome set completion!

Oh man you need the big boys from the greens still... Hope you got the MJ as I don't know if another will be around, and yes the KD is now up

thats a pretty expensive set to be collecting from my few minutes browsing for prices, especially the greens. Good luck dude

Hey steveo see the green nowitzki is on the bay...ill have a crack but i bet it goes for about $200us+ getting to a stage where i think i might just keep the star/better rookies i have and dump the rest...collecting to much as it is...

whoa

08/09 Skybox Kevin Durant Precious Metal Gems Green /10 (eBay item 250723584146 end time 18-Nov-10 10:52:37 AEDST) : Sports Mem, Cards Fan Shop

---------- Post added 18-11-2010 at 09:12 PM ----------

Hey steveo see the green nowitzki is on the bay...ill have a crack but i bet it goes for about $200us+ getting to a stage where i think i might just keep the star/better rookies i have and dump the rest...collecting to much as it is...

looks on target Aram, $180 with under a day to go

hey guys :wave:

thnx for the posts and updates on the pmg's and their flooding as of late :cool: :cool: :lol:.

hairyangryfella, yeh man seen the westbrook. offered the guy $300usd, he counteroffered me with $1,000 and had some comment about how good Westbrook is playing. i declined his counteroffer and told him to be realistic with his price. even told him the durant went really really high recently, and that was just over $600. so $1K for the Westy is really over-doing it now. od'ing aswell bro cos i missed the kd, mayo, AND the george hill. KD and mayo i wasnt online, the Hill i missed by an hour or 2 (so again wasnt online :lol:). od'ing man :lol:!!!

GarnettFan4Life, yeh man another Rose got listed yesty starting bid $99usd. he wouldve seen that last one u pointed out, over $120usd!! happened like the Green MJ. nick sold his for 3K, the next couple days 2 hit ebay within days-week of each other (mind you i had probably only seen 1 hit ebay in the last 6-8 months prior to that). we'll see what happens to this new Rose, i can seee some1 starting it soon at $99.

magohaydz, thanks for the nice words buddy :thumbsup:, really appreciated :cool:.

araiee, hey dude your estimate of $200 on the dirk was basically right on the money ;). cough cough, incoming dirk, cough cough :lol:. good idea to move any PMG's as their prices are varying a bit with each one being listed, but the market seems to be open to most of them, especially the bigger name players as opposed to the lower names. all the best moving urs mate, and thanks heaps for allowing me to pickup the billups and giddens reds off ya, awesome :D :D !!

crowbar, theres no specific odds mate. BUT ON AVERAGE i noticed they fall as such:

PMG REDS are 1 in about 1.5 - 2 boxes
PMG GREENS are 1 in about 4-5 boxes

hope that helps bud ;)

i seen theres also a new JR Giddens Green and Gerrald Wallace green hit ebay a couple hours ago. got em both, but good luck to any1 that bids on them. :wave:

Back
Top Bottom