2008-09 SkyBox PRECIOUS METAL GEMS RED (ONLY 2 LEFT!)

good_old_bball

NEED 2008-09 PMG GREEN
Real Name
Steven
hi guys. trying to put together as many of these cards as possible (2008-09 SkyBox metal Universe PRECIOUS METAL GEMS), so any help would be greatly appreciated. I'll trade or buy, not fussed which one you prefer. I'm chasing either the Red or the Green versions, whatever you got.

2008-09 Skybox Metal Universe PRECIOUS METAL GEMS RED

29njpxg.jpg

PROGRESS/STATUS SO FAR (100 Cards in a Full Set):
RED #ed/40 : 98% complete (98/100 PMG Red cards)

Here is a link to my PMG set chase bucket: Precious Metal Gems pictures by good_old_bball - Photobucket

Here is a list of all the RED precious metal gem cards I still need. i can buy or trade in your favour if you have any of these, just send me a private pm message and we'll make it happen ;).

I STILL NEED THESE 2 REDs TO COMPLETE THE PMG RED SET:
CARD NUMBER - PLAYER
#30 Kevin Durant
#39 Rasheed Wallace

thnx so much and looking forward to some more i hope. cheers

Re: 2008-09 SkyBox PRECIOUS METAL GEMS (Red and/or Green)

just picked up like 10 more of these sweet cards. any other help owuld be greatly appreciated. i still havent had 1 come off oct members, but i remember a few months back seeing a few there in some of our oct bucket albums. cheers

bumping this bad boy guys, i know theres gotta be a few on here lurking around with some members, holla if you hear me. cheers

obtained a few more new ones, any more help greatly apprecaited. cheers guys

bumping this one guys, picked up a few more nice ones i just added to me list. cheers

just picked up a few more nice ones, and list updated. any further help would be great. cheers

Hey Steve there is a Red Augustin on ebay atm ;)

Hey Steve there is a Red Augustin on ebay atm ;)

cheers nick, thnx for the deads up there. yeh already spoke to the bloke and he said he'll send it to me if i was to win. i saw it when he first listed it, and tried to get him to end it early though :lol::lol:. wish me luck, cos i just missed a billups red this morning, bloody at work.

Hi Bro,

Got the josh smith metal universe ruby /50 but i don't see it in your want , o you need it?:v:

plmk

François (not Frank :lol:;))

Hi Bro,

Got the josh smith metal universe ruby /50 but i don't see it in your want , o you need it?:v:

plmk

François (not Frank :lol:;))

cheers for the post François, thnx mate, unfortunetly i just received the Josh Smith PMG Red TODAY i swear :lol:. sorry mate, but if u get anything else plz let me know. cheers, STEVE :) :)

page 1 updated with some new cards i picked up. anymore out there plz let me know. cheers

thnx to adam aka aussie26, just added some more RED's to the mix. was a big push for the set to come through, thnx. any more would be really apprecaited guys. cheers, STEVE :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D

i have added and updated the list of what cards i have on page 1 (first post). if any1 has anything that i still need, will definetly go in ur favour on a trade/buy. just let me know what u got. plus i can offer U a price too if U arent sure how much to sell it for, i've bought heaps now to know the "averages". OD'ing i missed the green leBron james that was on ebay recently, dammmmmn (thats what happens when U go offline). cheers guys, & hope to get some action on the PMG's happening (red or green). thnx

wow, very hard set to complete. Haven't seen that many green ones since they first came out. Good luck mate!!!

bumping this one guys. picked up a few more nice new ones (R.Lopez Green, J.McGee Green, R.Gay Red, etc.). any extra help always appreciated. thnx

Back
Top Bottom