19/20 Mosaic Basketball

Damn, it was supposed be Monday and now we wait longer.

Intl shipping is a nightmare currently.

Yeh airfreight is almost non-existent and if it's available, easily x4 the cost.

Lot more goods came over on passenger jets than I think people realised.

My pre-order has 9th June now.

Last edited:
Went to my local EB Games, they said they expect stock on the 7th so expect a text or email. (but this is probably optimistic)

Also I prepaid for 15 but only 10 shows up in my EB Account, checked and still have 15 under my name so just thought id let people know incase anyone else saw that and freaked (like i did)

I went into a Box Break for Mosaic , ended up with New York as my team and got a Silver RJ Barrett RC and 3 normal RJ rookies , not bad for $35

I went in (EBgame store) today and the lady said 16th June - store pick-up I assume.
Yes I spoke to them a few times. I grabbed several on pre order. EB games had them in May for release date, then Jun 01 then Jun 07 and now Jun 16. I expect another push back lol

Last edited:
Reactions: DCL
Update from EB on Twitter today regarding Mosaic :)

1.JPG

Wouldn't be surprised if these were delayed again.

Update from EB on Twitter today regarding Mosaic :)

1.JPG

Wouldn't be surprised if these were delayed again.

Everyone is supplied by the same distributor for this stock. We'll receive notice as soon as it's arrived at the warehouse and ready to ship to retailers. I can post it here as soon as that notice comes through.

Everyone is supplied by the same distributor for this stock. We'll receive notice as soon as it's arrived at the warehouse and ready to ship to retailers. I can post it here as soon as that notice comes through.

Ok, that didn't take too long.

We've received notice this morning that Mosaic is now at the Melbourne warehouse and starting to dispatch today.

Popped in yesterday apparently they are getting stock tomorrow. On Fb someone said they got their order cancelled via call, so I asked them and he did say they were originally planned to allow people to have 5 a piece so there maybe a chance anyone greater gets their order reduced.
Not holding out hope for them though

Popped in yesterday apparently they are getting stock tomorrow. On Fb someone said they got their order cancelled via call, so I asked them and he did say they were originally planned to allow people to have 5 a piece so there maybe a chance anyone greater gets their order reduced.
Not holding out hope for them though

originally planned? LOL then why did they just keep taking orders OVER AND OVER lol

if mine get cancelled I'll be steaming

my first order was feb and the last time I got a few was May so......

just had my zippay charged for all packs I put orders through for.

originally planned? LOL then why did they just keep taking orders OVER AND OVER lol

if mine get cancelled I'll be steaming

my first order was feb and the last time I got a few was May so......

just had my zippay charged for all packs I put orders through for.
I paid for my 5 on the weekend. Unfortunately they said they ain’t in transit yet to the EBs in NT

Back
Top Bottom