19/20 Mosaic Basketball

Also just checked gamesman only hangar boxes left I think.

I'll pass on chronicles, last years data tells me not as good a product vs others. Although the zion/ja hype could change that

Nevermind! Found it!

Product Description
15 cards per pack
Mosaic is back with an expanded release this year! Find a larger base set, with an incredible variety of photography, inserts, and parallels!

The base set includes the following: Vets/Retired (200 cards) Rookies (50 cards), Team USA (10 cards), NBA Debut (20 cards), Hall of Fame (15 cards), and MVPs (5 cards)this allows for maximum use of the top NBA players and the 2019-20 NBA Rookie Class
-Find 1 Mosaic Parallel, at least 1 insert, and 3 Mosaic Camo Pink parallel cards per Multi Pack!
-Find randomly inserted retail-exclusive autograph cards of top players around the league, current and retired, in the Scripts and Rookie Scripts set!
-Look for retail exclusive insert content in Will to Win, Give and Go, and Jam Masters!

Retail-Exclusive Parallels: Mosaic Green, Mosaic Genesis
Cello Pack Exclusive Parallels: Mosaic Camo Pink, Mosaic Blue Fluorescent

Just to clarify, so these packs are Cello or Retail or both?

I've grabbed 3 packs now. I don't think I've ever even opened a Panini pack. This could be dangerous.

@drobfan8 here's the back of the cello pack someone showed on the youtube break:

mosaicBack.JPG

Nice work. That's great.

Geez those Jam Masters Blue are incredible.

I wonder how many packs I need to buy to do alright. I mean even 5 packs will be great fun for me.

I think I’m up to 30... I might not get all of them though, I just kept preordering in lots of 5 til they took the page down, so it means that was their allocation reached or oversold.....

We pre-ordered Chronicles and Court Kings over 2 months ago. Although, we never list pre-orders on the website until we actually receive the invoicing, especially with any allocation and demand issues at the moment. Would rather wait than have to contact customers and tell them their pre-order has been cancelled.

We pre-ordered Chronicles and Court Kings over 2 months ago. Although, we never list pre-orders on the website until we actually receive the invoicing, especially with any allocation and demand issues at the moment. Would rather wait than have to contact customers and tell them their pre-order has been cancelled.
Have you got your invoices for either yet? Or still waiting? I know they are meant to be available for pickup from EB, Zing etc etc on the 1st on June?

I thought i read 1st of june for mosaic 1st of july for court kings.

Someone posted on one of the Fb pages, but discussions of Court King Blaster prices at $100+ already seems normal.

Back
Top Bottom