19/20 Mosaic Basketball

Thanks. I love the design of last years set so I might get some.

but although EBs description mentions auto, are there really autos available in the fat packs? And if so, at what odds I wonder? I cant find a checklist yet either

Thanks. I love the design of last years set so I might get some.

but although EBs description mentions auto, are there really autos available in the fat packs? And if so, at what odds I wonder? I cant find a checklist yet either

They'd be getting that info off the sell sheet. I'd say it's very, very rare.

I wonder how many we can pre-order from EB, and I wonder if they don't have stock whether they will give refunds or try get more.

I have 5 on pre-order. Seen some pack openings on youtube and I think they just look like a great card in general

I know basketball prices are stupid right now, but thought I would share this link for those who want to get some of the newly released Mosaic at a decent price.
Regarding the comment about price, how does this compare to other sets that we can buy at retail in Australia?

Going for NT instead hey? Those prices looking insaaaaaaaneeee

I wish I could.. that, immaculate and flawless. Unfortunately I’ll only be able buy a few break spots for those products :cry:

I’m happy there’s finally a product I can skip as it gives my wallet a break. Well not really since I’m using that money on PC pickups instead, but atleast the Pc gets a boost in the meantime :lol:

What’s everyone chasing in Mosaic? Keen to see what’s popular.

Great news.

I'll grab a pack for fun. It's been a long time..

I prefer last years Design by a long way though.

Let's hope they start stocking Prizm and other stuff.

Are we on verge of a card boom in Aus once more?

I wish I could.. that, immaculate and flawless. Unfortunately I’ll only be able buy a few break spots for those products :cry:

I’m happy there’s finally a product I can skip as it gives my wallet a break. Well not really since I’m using that money on PC pickups instead, but atleast the Pc gets a boost in the meantime :lol:

Keen to see who’s in the Hall of Fame set

I ended up getting a few more on pre-order think they look great personally.

For me personally those jam masters look sick, and obviously grab a couple rookies would be nice too :D

Great news.

I'll grab a pack for fun. It's been a long time..

I prefer last years Design by a long way though.

Let's hope they start stocking Prizm and other stuff.

Are we on verge of a card boom in Aus once more?

Well, Kmart has sold the following this 'season'...

• Prizm retail (sold out very quickly, never found any)
  • Donruss retail pack
  • Donruss hanger box
  • Hoops retail pack
  • Hoops gravity feed pack x2
From what I've seen a lot of has gone as soon as it has been put out. Not sure what sort of sell-through metrics Kmart work off, but hard to see how they wouldn't go again for 20-21.

All distributed by Banter Toys in Australia.

Regarding the comment about price, how does this compare to other sets that we can buy at retail in Australia?

If it's sold in a mass-market retailer (Kmart, EB etc.) then it's always at RRP which is fantastic. If it's sold through a hobby shop, sometimes it's RRP, other times you can end up with a Blaster box that is priced at $149.95 like a certain hobby shop in Australia. It must be dependent on what formats they can get through a local distributor such as Banter Toys and what they have to bring in from the US.

Is this a photo or art?

I think this is actually Kendrick Perkins!

kp.JPG
kp2.JPG

Jam Masters look sick! Had to look them up, are they in the Cello ones we can get though or hobby?

Nevermind! Found it!

Product Description
15 cards per pack
Mosaic is back with an expanded release this year! Find a larger base set, with an incredible variety of photography, inserts, and parallels!

The base set includes the following: Vets/Retired (200 cards) Rookies (50 cards), Team USA (10 cards), NBA Debut (20 cards), Hall of Fame (15 cards), and MVPs (5 cards)this allows for maximum use of the top NBA players and the 2019-20 NBA Rookie Class
-Find 1 Mosaic Parallel, at least 1 insert, and 3 Mosaic Camo Pink parallel cards per Multi Pack!
-Find randomly inserted retail-exclusive autograph cards of top players around the league, current and retired, in the Scripts and Rookie Scripts set!
-Look for retail exclusive insert content in Will to Win, Give and Go, and Jam Masters!

Retail-Exclusive Parallels: Mosaic Green, Mosaic Genesis
Cello Pack Exclusive Parallels: Mosaic Camo Pink, Mosaic Blue Fluorescent

Back
Top Bottom