19/20 Mosaic Basketball

Why is there so much fanfare over CK? The acetate rc didn't hold value last year and overall looks meh imo.

I would go for Chronicles 10/10 times.

I don't know a whole lot about any new product but CK preorder blasters seem to be consistently selling for $80 usd on ebay.

Man I might sell my 2 boxes I have peordered.

1 has sold for $150usd. Might not be legit though.

I don't know a whole lot about any new product but CK preorder blasters seem to be consistently selling for $80 usd on ebay.

Man I might sell my 2 boxes I have peordered.

1 has sold for $150usd. Might not be legit though.

If the pre orders hold up.

From what I am hearing I wouldn't be so sure.

I've got Mosaic and CK on pre order but it seems suppliers may have over accepted pre orders to the stock they will actually get.

Time will tell, fingers crossed.

Has anyone seen the crazy prices these court kings blasters are going for. Insane
I hope I get my 2, i really want to sell so I can use it to buy some more singles.

Side note ebay the only place to really sell or is there any other places that are good for selling a box?

Oh mosaic was up too damn. I would of got a few more.
Went to store today at chermside in brissy, the zing girl said they dont have anymore left to preorder but they normally get extra on the day as a seperate lot from the preorder

I havent preorsered anything before so hoping i get mine.

They said instore they normally get an alotment seperate to preorders. Anyone know if this true?

Should be separate - if they have 1000 boxes preordered and only get 1000 in (if the allocation is cut from whatever they were expecting) then the preorders should all be filled and then they just have no others to list for sale after the fact. I got in REALLY early with 2 places, if I miss out I'm gonna be so pissed and wonder how that was possible.

Back
Top Bottom