19/20 Mosaic Basketball

Hi guys, I was really lucky to get a couple of Mosaic blaster boxes and Cello boxes. I'm seeing some very high prices on ebay and other websites. Is anyone actually paying the $170 (blaster) and $1,500 (Cello box) prices from companies like Cherry? It's got me wondering if I'm better off selling the boxes and using the money to buy something else given I prefer autos and they aren't very common in Mosaic. What does everyone think?

Hi guys, I was really lucky to get a couple of Mosaic blaster boxes and Cello boxes. I'm seeing some very high prices on ebay and other websites. Is anyone actually paying the $170 (blaster) and $1,500 (Cello box) prices from companies like Cherry? It's got me wondering if I'm better off selling the boxes and using the money to buy something else given I prefer autos and they aren't very common in Mosaic. What does everyone think?

I think if you can sell and make bulk money you do it.

I also think holding you can't go wrong.

I have just 5 packs coming and maybe 5 more, hardly worth selling them for a profit that doesn't really cash in.

Damn I went for store pickup and I paid the deposit with a gift card.
The more I see people say they getting emails or calls or payments taken the more nervous I'll get none now

I just called my local, she checked the stock on hand and had zero and said that no stores in vic had a stock on hand yet. So still possibly getting delivered

Just called my local. Shipment is in system but no confirmed date (which i call bullshit given they gave me a date previously. Think hes just learnt not to give dates and fail to deliver).
Also said they would only get shipped what was ordered and no extras

Just called my local. Shipment is in system but no confirmed date (which i call bulls*** given they gave me a date previously. Think hes just learnt not to give dates and fail to deliver).
Also said they would only get shipped what was ordered and no extras
What state?

I went to games traders at Parramatta yesterday for a look around.I noticed that the owner had a couple of cartons of basketball cards.All different types,around 20 boxes.I asked if i could buy one.No he said,all presold.He told me he can,t get enough at the moment.He said he has never had as much interest in basketball cards in all the times his been trading.

Picked up my in store preorder a few hours ago:

20200618_135010.jpg

Got quite a few more coming in the mail. :)

I just called my local, she checked the stock on hand and had zero and said that no stores in vic had a stock on hand yet. So still possibly getting delivered
Same with NT stores. Nothing in transit nothing in had. Many not even left warehouse :(

Had a quick look today at Kmart and Target, didn't see any.

Got my packs from EB today...
I had a checked around target and kmart aswell..they got nothing
i so wish we had a card section in the big department stores like in the U.S selling retail

Reactions: DCL
Back
Top Bottom