19/20 Mosaic Basketball

I was lucky to hit a pink Morant. I’ll probably end up keeping it in my collection, as I have been getting a small collection of his thru opening packs

I cannot believe it’s in Kmarts and I cannot get any around my shithole area. I’m so pissed all the places keep telling me how fast it sells yet the dummies don’t load up on it........ASAP

What is the going rate for the cello packs on the secondary market currently?

Have hopefully managed to pick up a few.

Yeah, it was when they first appeared on their website.

Was limited to 5 per customer but I just put through 6 transactions as a guest and it was all good.

What is the going rate for the cello packs on the secondary market currently?

Have hopefully managed to pick up a few.

since people have been able to get for $20 from Kmart all razzes have dropped offthe face of the earth and anyone who puts up at $40 is roasted, it’s insane. Getting sick of it actually. People can post for whatever they want, it just won’t move. Tiring of the comments.......

I find it funny a lot of those people complaining have either just joined the fb group's or open the packs themselves and dont get the irony when they try to resell those cards even bases and stupidly high prices.

Interested to see how many restocks kmart will do. Ive called a couple and they said another restock in a fortnight

I cannot believe it’s in Kmarts and I cannot get any around my s***hole area. I’m so pissed all the places keep telling me how fast it sells yet the dummies don’t load up on it........ASAP

I just checked a Brissy K Mart and they were all out but there was a sign on the rack for where they were stocked.

The lady then said Toowoomba had some so I called but no dice.

I wonder if there will be a restock.

I just checked a Brissy K Mart and they were all out but there was a sign on the rack for where they were stocked.

The lady then said Toowoomba had some so I called but no dice.

I wonder if there will be a restock.

I'm starting to think everything has shipped. Not sure whether to sell the ones that I have left or keep them. Have opened 8 or 9 blasters and an entire box of cellos and not one auto. Some very nice cards, but was really just looking for some autos.

I'm starting to think everything has shipped. Not sure whether to sell the ones that I have left or keep them. Have opened 8 or 9 blasters and an entire box of cellos and not one auto. Some very nice cards, but was really just looking for some autos.
no auto's in opening that much....ouch
its the game we play...open or sell
i think your right in there stock might all of been shipped by now

Back
Top Bottom