2015 Select Honours 2

Only 1 Hawks certified signature? Would have loved a Liam Shiels sig aswell as he could be a future captain. Miss out again on a Hodge medal winner sig. As I only collect Hawks I will just buy the numbered Hawks cards off ebay. But atleast it appears like this release is better than the last, just not a lot for me.

The pre sells on ebay look well underpriced to me. hogan, Parker, Libba and Hannebury for 38.5. The latter three are legitimate stars and they are going for the same price as Liam jones and Ben brown!!!!
I semi smirked before at the "value" of buying boxes of Honours 2. I'm content with buying 6 signatures roughly for the price of 1 box delivered. 3 Hanners and 3 Parkers. Just Round sig to go and Im done for Series 2 :D

The pre sells on ebay look well underpriced to me. hogan, Parker, Libba and Hannebury for 38.5. The latter three are legitimate stars and they are going for the same price as Liam jones and Ben brown!!!!
Must admit I fell off my chair when I saw $38.50 for my Swans boys, thought id get a few.

O'Meara - Rising Star Winner
Hogan - Likely this year's rising star winner
Parker - Should be All Australian this year. Club best and fairest.
Hannebery - Rising Star Winner, All Australian
Liberatore - Kid is an absolute star. Club best and fairest and 22
Cameron - AFLPA best first year player. All Australian. Club best and fairest at 22

Can pick all of the above up for $40 or less, and for $45 Robbie Gray (All Australian, Club best and fairest)

To put that in perspective, Luke McDonald from Honours 1 has consistently gone for around that mark and he can't even get a game.

I reckon the above should be almost double what they are currently going for, but that's just my opinion.

Yea in not sure I know they are numbered to 200 maybe that will be about right just seems low that's all these guys do this for a living so they must know more than me

Yea in not sure I know they are numbered to 200 maybe that will be about right just seems low that's all these guys do this for a living so they must know more than me

Yeah no idea. Not a card I'm too keen on collecting tbh.

Will be interested to see what the honour roll cards go for numbered to 75 would they be worth more than the sigs

I think Hanners and Parkers value will increase over time. Would be surprised to not see them going for $50 plus. Totally forgotten my quest for a green Heeney sig now.

Back
Top Bottom