2015 Select Honours 2

Chicken Smallhorn with another Brownlow insert, can't wait to complete my Chicken set and tell my kids...

Looks good! Plenty of Eagles cards to chase, especially can't wait to see the Shuey, Darling and Pridda sigs :D

I have heaps to collect as a Pies fan. Brownlow Sketches and Brownlow Gallery of Syd Coventry, Albert and Harry Collier, Marcus Whelan, Des Fothergill and Dane Swan. Also Scott Pendlebury All Australian, Taylor Adams and Jamie Elliott Signatures, Brownlow Distinctions etc. Going to cost a bit.

so no freo or port then?

But will the club Honour roll have a Gold Coast card, depcting Gary's Brownlow for the Suns in 2013??? Had a feeling it may exclude an expansion club due to the fact Freo, Port and GWS are yet to claim BMs therefore to equal things fairer for fans of those 3 clubs, hence Ablett would already be included anyway for the Cats. As there still are 16 cards, I received this impression that the Swans might have had two separate cards - one for Mathews/Clegg/Goldsmith/Skilton/Bedford/Teasdale/Round (as South Melbourne) and one for Williams/Hearly/Kelly/Goodes (as Sydney). Die to find out!!!

1 honour roll for Gold Coast and 1 for Sydney
Checklist attached

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom