2015 Select Honours 2

@ShueyGaffDarlingNat can you tell us if the roll call cards are sigs? Will make the series if so! Also case cards/sig?

O.k guys i have a little info for you.

The honour roll is a team orientated card that shows all the medalists from that one particular team. They are numbered to 75 and will fall two per case. I haven't seen them personally so can't describe what they look like but i am pretty excited for a Cuz, Juddy, Pridda card numbered to 75.

so no freo or port then?

Sadly no Adam.

Three teams in particular have less cards to collect. Fremantle, Port and GWS.

Being a brownlow themed series left them with a few limitations, they had to finish the themed set but will be moving onto bigger and better things in the future.

Select are aware that the way forward is to have equal distribution of cards for all teams and the feedback everyone is giving is helping immensely.

I hope you are happy to add two awesome sigs to your collection and trust me when i say i think this will be the last product you will feel partially excluded from. :)

Just purchased Liberatore, Sloane, Hannebury, Parker, Hogan, Cameron, O'Meara and Gray pre sell.

Good luck to everyone purchasing boxes. Hopefully you manage to dodge the Liam Jones bogie signature.

Ha ha I just read the post with the teams autos bloody Liam Jones it's fair to say I am not a fan and Docherty has been consistent for the blues but not a player I would Collect personally
But hey that's the way it goes you can't please everyone and I'm sure some other teams autos will be very popular so that's cool.
I am still keen on the product it certainly looks like more value per box and the medal cards 1:36 is a much better idea making them harder to collect the sets so thanks for the info
If you are collecting the Autos keep an eye out as I'm sure I will have 1 or 2 for sale

So sunshine collectables & cardzone are 1 in the same ! Damn that explains alot ! Thanks for clearing that up for me.
Had Sunshine collectables threaten to call the police via pm, when I recieved a scratched sig, and didnt return it until the return was authorised via ebay which they asked me to initiate and never actually then authorised the return. I involved paypal, paypal saw messages and refunded immediately, then got the ill call police if card isnt returned.

Cardzone and sunshine collectibles arent actually the same are they?

Had Sunshine collectables threaten to call the police via pm, when I recieved a scratched sig, and didnt return it until the return was authorised via ebay which they asked me to initiate and never actually then authorised the return. I involved paypal, paypal saw messages and refunded immediately, then got the ill call police if card isnt returned.

Cardzone and sunshine collectibles arent actually the same are they?

Nope.

I'm sure if you had just called Barry and spoken to him in person things would have gone differently. He's not a bad guy.

Nope.

I'm sure if you had just called Barry and spoken to him in person things would have gone differently. He's not a bad guy.
Im not phased, dealt with plenty of times, had plenty of email exchanges, he might have had an off week. Just was surprised to see a link to Wang, as Ive not seen pleasant things about him on the forums. But theres no link. Ive bought plenty of times from sunshine. And happy to in the future. Didnt leave any negative feedack for the transaction, so all good. Had a dps and bmm sig dps was in top loader and bmm wasnt, maybe a young kid sent them on staff, bmm was fine though it was the dps with the issue.

Ha ha I just read the post with the teams autos bloody Liam Jones it's fair to say I am not a fan and Docherty has been consistent for the blues but not a player I would Collect personally
But hey that's the way it goes you can't please everyone and I'm sure some other teams autos will be very popular so that's cool.
I am still keen on the product it certainly looks like more value per box and the medal cards 1:36 is a much better idea making them harder to collect the sets so thanks for the info
If you are collecting the Autos keep an eye out as I'm sure I will have 1 or 2 for sale

Like for Liam Jones lol.

Medal sets have been set to 1:36 for a long time. It's a pretty good release and makes Honours 1 look like poop.

Just wish they fixed the numbering and equalised the Certified Signature set.

A great signature card set to collect. Its better than having a Draft Pick Signature set with signature cards of players that don't even play a single game. Liam Jones is the only question mark he is in the reserves lol. I am happy Taylor Adams has a signature card. 400 each is good because it gives everyone a chance to collect the set. Any less and it only suits those with deep pockets.

There would be afew double ups on DPS from previous years too. would rather a blicavs sig rather than another duncan happy with the motlop though just hope he stays at geelong now

Would love to get a look at that Mitch Duncan DPS you say you already have mate.
I would hold onto it if I were you, not too many of them around I reckon. ;)

Back
Top Bottom