2015 Select Honours 2

Hi All,

Opened a packet of Honours 2 the other day and found 2 commons (Goldstein and Sheppard) without name "coloured" in gold. Is this common?

Thanks Ben

001.JPG My Buckley one is the same.

001.JPG

i had to send back 3 brownlow signatures cards, 2 distinction and 2 honour rolls as they were all damaged.
i also had around 6 certified signatures cards that were damaged but i traded them for lesser players.

i had to send back 3 brownlow signatures cards, 2 distinction and 2 honour rolls as they were all damaged.
i also had around 6 certified signatures cards that were damaged but i traded them for lesser players.
That's aweful, it seems like it might be hit or miss on the quality side, I remember a few years back I had 2 boxes out of a case that had every card in them roughly cut, with damage all on all of them, except the box hit signature card - I figured they must have been cut seperately. Contacted select and they never got back to me :( I should have followed them up but ended up just forgetting about it, I still think I have them sitting in a cupboard somewhere...

If its a major issue with just 1 or 2 teams I hope they have enough spares to replace them all...

I got to say they have been very helpful, i emailed select and they straight away sent me the contact details to send the cards back.
Yer they must make heaps of spares.

thats one of the better error cards I've seen.

After initially praising Select's quality this year it seems like they still have quite a few issues to iron out.

Apart from a few quality issues I have to give props to Select this year, I normally bag them for there lack of creativity however the distinction and honour roll are 2 really nice sets. Ive brought 3-4 boxes worth of loose packs and actually would be ahead which is the first time I could say that with select footy cards, pulled 2 honour rolls, 4 certified signatures, 1 redemption, 3/4 Die cut etc

Regarding errors, I just picked up a box of commons and 8 cards were missing the top left gold Select Honours 2 logo (player names/teams are present). I'm guessing there would be a sheet's worth floating around somewhere.

Regards
Mike

PS: I just double checked. Make that 9 without the logo PLUS 8 with the logo BUT nothing (blank) where the names/teams should be!

Last edited:
Searched through the thread but could not find any info case card breakdown for this release. Apologies if I have missed. Was there any signature case cards for this release and if so ( cc58,59 or 60 ) ?

Back
Top Bottom