Footy Stars 2024

Seems to me that outside of the sealed product the set of leading goalkickers is the pick of the prizes.

18 cards valued I'd guess anywhere between $20-$100 each on the secondary market, assuming most of the instant win cards buried in retail product never see the light of day which would make these cards very scarce.

Purchased some packs of Teamcoach the Scanlens are great will be getting as many as I can of these . My favourite cards of the yr to date.

Purchased some packs of Teamcoach the Scanlens are great will be getting as many as I can of these . My favourite cards of the yr to date.
So Select don't have exclusive rights to AFL? What can you get in Teamcoach? How is it different?

Looks like Teamcoach have an agreement with Scanlens . They have had them the last 2 series.

Bought my first packs at the local news agent last week. Very underwhelming. This is the first year where I can say that Select's QC is poor. The inserts are badly bowed and the film easily pulls off the chromium.

The edges are raised just like many chrome cards from Panini and Topps, and while I was running my thumb over the edge the surface film peeled straight up. That's as bad as it gets.

Back
Top Bottom