Yahoo Fantasy NBA Keeper League Trash Talk thread!

Re: Yahoo Fantasy NBA Keeper Leagues? PM interest in playing!

Alright, so now it's only Matt possibly can;t go friday and Digeze can't or maybe can't also?

I'm still good... as long as I know which friday :) Got a scrim this friday, but that will be finished in time.

Hmmm well it seems a bunch of people, myself included, have stuff on this weekend. So what would people say to Monday night, midnight? I know it's late, and I'd much rather not go to work the next day on 4 hours of sleep (I get up at 6am), but hey, it's only 1 night!

Yeah Monday Midnight/Tuesday morning EST is great, better than Sunday 9am because it be 7:30am in NT and in Perth its even worse 6am i think, isn't Sunday usually a sleep in day, sweet.

If its only one person why are we farkn around?? Iv got no idea when the draft is actually on now, how about tomorrow about midnight!

I cannot do weekends, unless it's late (like midnight). 9am Sunday u can't be serious.

Please let me know whats goin on

Tommorrow had 4 people unable to make it and this weekend likewise.

It's set for 11am Sunday the 26th. This seems to be alright for people. Next friday was out too.

I can't please everyone! I'm simply trying to get everyone there cause even if you end up drafting a crap team, better you did it yourself than have the computer do it for you.

I better get my pre-draft rankings right then! gees

I better get my pre-draft rankings right then! gees

Got your PM Steve. I forgot you rathered not do weekends...I have had so many PMs about can;t then and can then, it slipped my mind.

Until yesterday I didn;t even know we couldn;t do this friday!

The league list is this:
Nenjabin
Mully17
Dream34
cr1233
AndrewG23
adhunt99
Wolvesjr34
ozflava
Whereiswally
Digeze
Dickynees
And a mate of Dream's who isn;t a member.

Feel free to help me out on the contact fronts people cause there's still others that don't reply.

I think so....? this Monday

Hey Lads,

I'm no good for tonight ... but will fit in for the other times.

So its Monday evening at this stage?????

Matt

No problem Matt. You're not the only 1 that couldn't go tonight!

Yes I have set it for Monday night now because as soon as I set it for the sunday week, I got more PMs. Haven't heard a bad word about Monday yet, and I have cancelled myself going out that night to be there. Finally we might get the show on the road!

midnight Monday - so technically tuesday morning? This is getting so confusing. lol

Back
Top Bottom