Yahoo Fantasy NBA Keeper League Trash Talk thread!

Re: Yahoo Fantasy NBA Keeper Leagues? PM interest in playing!

Ok so Monday now. Not trying to be a tool, but if it changes again I'm going to bail. It's making things too hard to plan around. I have a couple of other live drafts set late next week and I want to know in advance what's up, so I can plan. I'm easy. Monday will be fine

Ok so Monday now. Not trying to be a tool, but if it changes again I'm going to bail. It's making things too hard to plan around. I have a couple of other live drafts set late next week and I want to know in advance what's up, so I can plan. I'm easy. Monday will be fine

No problem mate. I thought it was all fine for last friday, but then suddenly...Hopefully Monday it is. Haven;t heard a bad word yet!!

Woot! Draft day is finally upon us :)

This will be my 4th draft for this season and i'm well and truely due for the ping pong balls to fall my way....yet to have a pick in the top half of the draft :(

I was Pick 10 in my other draft...would be cool to be a little higher, but no biggie if not :)

Doesn't really bother me....glad i looked though because it is normally included and without it a few players that get a crap load of buckets eg. Kobe, Durant have one less category they dominate in.

3rd for me...not sure if I'm happy or mad about that! Might of liked 10th...

Nice pick-up with the Mayo trade....assuming you approve it :rolleyes:

The guy is going to be a stud judging from his preseason carve-up.

Haha I have it set to comissioner not to disallow trades, but to stop people voting willy nilly to veto trades. If 2 teams are happy, I see no reason why they shouldn;t trade, so everyone should trade away and not worry about me cancelling their trades!

As for Mayo, I'll be happy with 10ppg, 3rpg, 4apg and 2 treys, anything else is a bonus this year :)

Not a bad trade yourself with Salmons for Williams!

I don't think Mayo will have any trouble exceeding those expectations...should be a certain keeper too considering the round he counts as being picked in.

Yep, just saw that Zeros had offered that. I think Williams will be a big step up this year (Today he played 25mins, 18 points, 5-6 3Pts, 4rbs, 2ass, 2stl. Long term i think he will be better too....but realistically, because we only get 4 keepers he prob wouln't have been one of them anyways.... (Watch Miller get injured 2 games into the season and Louis become the starter :cry: )

I don't think Mayo will have any trouble exceeding those expectations...should be a certain keeper too considering the round he counts as being picked in.

Yep, just saw that Zeros had offered that. I think Williams will be a big step up this year (Today he played 25mins, 18 points, 5-6 3Pts, 4rbs, 2ass, 2stl. Long term i think he will be better too....but realistically, because we only get 4 keepers he prob wouln't have been one of them anyways.... (Watch Miller get injured 2 games into the season and Louis become the starter :cry: )

As a 76ers fan, I don;t see the opportunity for Williams to step up. Unless there is a major injury, the roster pretty logjammed. Even if Miller gets injured, I'd imagine no more than that 25mins a game cause he's too offensive and wouldn;t get the team involved enough. He'll be good, but yeah, not a lot of opportunity going to get that step higher than where he is.

Doesn't matter anyways. Zeros just messaged me to say that the offer he made was by accident. :) So you will be asked to cancel it soon.

Yes, I agree. It was an accidental offer so happy to let it slide.

If it was an offer and then a change of mind it might be a different story ;)

Oh we all know Mayo will be a bust why else would I trade him for someone like villenueva?? LOL

Cos I'm stupid... oh well... lol

Oh we all know Mayo will be a bust why else would I trade him for someone like villenueva?? LOL

Cos I'm stupid... oh well... lol

Well I think anyone other than me would keep McCants over Korver anyday, but Villanueva is the starter and after the allstar break last year he went 17, 8 and 1 steal, block and trey a game...pretty decent. You also fill your SF/PF need :)

Me, I needed my team Captain :lol: And thought of Mayo as a potential Keeper to develop. We'll see how he goes.

Back
Top Bottom