The Official 2012-13 EPL Thread

No-one has said anything about it, but Marca is the only source and pretty sure they aren't too reliable anyway

The mad hatter is back!
Gossip includes
1 fabregas return to epl
2 cavani moves to Chelsea in a deal that includes Torres moving to Napoli
3 bale targeted by 3 English clubs with a price tag of £80

Glad to see the red devils appoint moyes. Wise decision I reckon. Im glad the club kept its tradition by appointing a British manager. As a united fan I'd like to see us sign fabregas.

Yeah same here. RM have a huge bank balance.
Changing topics I'm glad mourinho will return to the epl. He's not liked in Spain (not sure why) Don't watch much Spanish football , only because it's on in the early hours. Also he's great for football , never a dull moment

Gossip was abramovich offered guardiola a crap load. Guardiola will find it hard to win the CL next season. Neymar to Barca, I fancy them.
How's this... A family friend of mine attended the same school as moyes

That's pretty cool. Not a sexy signing but i think he will be a good solid manager. Apparently Phil Neville will be on his coaching staff (he just retired).

Same here I think he'll do well. As for phil Neville , he should of retired at united! Not sure why he was sold all those years ago? Bloody good player.

Liverpool have unveiled their 2013/14 "away" kit.........I am very rarely lost for words, but...nope, I have nothing to say! Wait a minute, yes I do...BLECH!!!! :-(

970152_193331317489400_1241037673_n.jpg

What about AS Monaco.. madness

Falcao is one of the best strikers in the world. Why apart from money would you want to move to Monaco. They have a small stadium don't have a big fan base hardly a big club. I have to question the ambition of some players.

Chelsea look like signing hulk. I'm sure he'll be another great signing.
Fellaini will most likely be Manchester United's second signing after guillermo varela. Varela is from uraguay and plays right back. From all reports he's a star in the making.
Suarez the cannibal is probably leaving Liverpool.
City have already spent £30 plus.

Back
Top Bottom