Ozcards Ebay Seller Blacklist

I left neutral feedback because I figured he would retalitate and jeopardise my 100% feedback.

Stay away

Sellers can't leave buyers negative feedback anymore...I am fairly sure this is still the case. They can (and will) still leave follow-up comments, but these won't effect your feedback percentage.

Folks keep an eye out for anyone from Illinois USA using the name "Helena" - I sent over $100 for a factory set of 2004 Topps baseball a coupla years ago and got nothing. And no responses, and 1 week later the profile was de-listed. Thanks!

i-deakai has a couple of cards I like, but he is charging $6US for postage for a single card within Aus and offered me the very generous discounted price of $4US postage if I was in Melbourne :blink:

i-deakai has a couple of cards I like, but he is charging $6US for postage for a single card within Aus and offered me the very generous discounted price of $4US postage if I was in Melbourne :blink:

Yeah I know it's ridiculous, oddly enough he seems like a nice enough guy tho.

lmao, his feedback reflects what poeple think of his postage costs!

dtsportscards123123 absolute ratbag, ordered three products. 1 box of sp authentic/triplethreads/bowmansterling hobby packs. had to send multiple messages asking for an updat and asking for a refund, keept on saying "it was sent" but then I made a paypal dispute & ended up getting my money back.

DONT BUY!

p.s funny thing is the ebayer said he sent the products and i could keep the products if i gave him good feedback, well what do u know a triple threads turns up, off course no auto, then another triple threads trurns up no auto. no sp authentic or bowmans, seriously wtf indeed. Obviously resealing packs a long with defrauding customer.

Sorry I have to re-affirm that dpssportscards is a def candidate for a black list. Hasn't come through, said he would ship the products in good faith but obviously has no intention of doing so. I got a refund, but only because I opened a paypal dispute, he still says he will make it good time and time again. I'm not too fussed because I didn't lose any money, but it was a pain in the ass and I don't want to see other people get ripped off so I'm going to let everyone know.

Obvious scammer/probable if not definite re-sealer, 1 of the triples threads looked so ****in dodgy with bits of plastic coating hanging off, no customs sticker so obviously it cam from his end.

DO NOT BUY!.

Dont buy from or sell to:

tnwdlr

pm me if you want to know about the nightmare.

I totally agree.

Aweful seller, excessive charges, ships damaged items and says it is buyers fault - even though he ships in a one-touch so could not possibly be damaged from shipping.

Ersk

anyone dealt with this guy YUNUP is his ebay name for one card i needed for a set he wanted US10 postage i thought holy crap so in the end i ended up pay it and after i paid he sent me a message back saying he needs another US4 to cover shipping costs or he will not send the card . Long story..
the guy is a clown

jono

I've had two non arrivals from eBay Member: rk**collectables recently. After lodging dispute with paypal got my money back both times. Second time paid for registered mail but no show or no return communications from seller. I would much rather have got the cards. Seems to have gone bad in last six months. 72 neutral and 32 negs recently intermingled with lots of happy vegimites. It's a lottery whether you get your cards.

nuthin major but bought a DT select card and it was way over a week and i hadnt received it (from melb to sa???)
<<contacted seller
"i posted it last thursday"

next day i get the card in a penny/soft sleeve in a Computer Disc/Photo mailer.
it has a date of 27th on it which wasnt last thurs but monday just gone (the day after i emailed him the sun nite, funny huh :rolleyes:)

luckily for him the card was undamaged.
he had 100% feedback and seemed like a good aussie seller.
i contacted him and said, mate ya have to use toploaders for cards, its just the norm and traders and collectors just expect it as common good practice as well as using small bubble envelopes.
he apologised and said he has never had any probs or complaints from anyone.

fair enough mate.....but he now knows whats expected.
i considered neutral feedback..but just decided not to leave any.

some of the stories on here are terrible.
this is the reason why i dont have a paypal account (they are sharks and is pretty much another ebay business)
and sellers from overseas just usually cant be trusted.
after all
what are we gonna do if we dont get something we payed for?
hunt them down from australia? lol.
i buy from about 5 sellers on ebay, all who are aussie and all who have always been fantastic in their transactions with me.
they will even let me purcahse stuff with buy it now and then wait for 7 days till auctions end so i can get the lot at once.
ill never buy from overseas on again.

but can understand peeps collecting non aussie sports that ebay would be the main way to accumulate a collection.
some people are just down right disfu@#inghonest

Seller: rk**collectables**
Issue: > Is constantly ripping people off with incorrect item/postage descriptions.
> Not sending items won at low price.
> Making people pay twice for items when they don't arrive the first time.
> Seller usually leaves feedback last when it comes to items where something has gone wrong.
> Doesn't respond to questions.
> If you message them about an item they might respond. But as soon as you bring up the dodgey part of an item, they cease contact!

MESSAGE THEM BEFORE BUYING TO CLARIFY ALL ASPECTS OF PURCHASE!

Back
Top Bottom