Ozcards Ebay Seller Blacklist

Add this guy to the list please:- sakamano-2009? He bid on one of my cards and failed to respond to any communications so i opened dispute against him. Then the fool leaves a Negitive feedback saying my card is a fake! He hasn't paid for it nor have i sent it and he calls it a fake??? Please! I have 965 feedback points and was 100% before this guy ruined my reputation...Beware of this buyer, i recommend that you block him if he bids on your items as he may do the same to someone else.

This is not card related perse, however this seller moves a lot of DVD's on the bay. Just wanted to share my recent experience so no-one else has to go what I through.

GOSSIP GIRL COMPLETE SECOND SEASON 2 TWO *NEW* DVD R4/1 - eBay Television Shows, DVDs, Movies, TV Shows, Movies. (end time 14-Oct-09 01:13:56 AEDST)

Anyway, I order Gossip Girl season 2 (for the gf, no really) and pay my $70.85 which includes regular post straight away by paypal. Next thing you know, he is emailing me asking for an extra $6 as paypal 'requires items to be sent by registered mail'.

All up that is $16 for postage...from Brisbane...but I paid it because I really wanted it quick. Anyway so I paid $16, but the thing is he usually takes about 10 days to send his items so what the hell is the point of paying for express anyway? He advertises as 'In Stock in OZ!!!' when in reality it would be quicker to get it from ebay usa!

Anyway I am waiting...waiting it never comes! I email him a few times and get this lovely auto response each time. Eventually I get a reply and he is so rude in his emails, telling me it will be there etc. Time goes by, now waiting 20 days after paying $16 for express post and he finally says it is sent and gives me the tracking number. 5 days later it's not here. I open the paypal case asking for a refund as Australia Post have informed me they have lost it...all he needs to do is click the refund button and I will get my money back but he doesn't...he just waits and waits and emails me to say that he would have given me my money back straight away if I didn't email him 'all the time' asking about the whereabouts of my overpriced item. How rude is that?

Anyway I just got my money back from paypal, both the $70.85 and the $6 transactions and wake up this morning to find this seller ggr8 has opened an unpaid item strike against me! What an absolute moron!!!

DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS GUY. HE IS SNEAKY, RUDE AND DISHONEST. Just a heads up guys. Good thing is I got this letter from Australia Post asking me to confirm the item never came, I think for him to get re-imbursed that needs to be signed and sent back. Fat chance of that happening mate!!!

Anyway I just got my money back from paypal, both the $70.85 and the $6 transactions and wake up this morning to find this seller ggr8 has opened an unpaid item strike against me! What an absolute moron!!!

DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS GUY. HE IS SNEAKY, RUDE AND DISHONEST. Just a heads up guys. Good thing is I got this letter from Australia Post asking me to confirm the item never came, I think for him to get re-imbursed that needs to be signed and sent back. Fat chance of that happening mate!!!

Now leaving a negative feedback would not make you feel bad. ;)

Im glad you got your money back.

Yeah I used the live chat and they said I have to email them which I did.

I'm back on board now!

'after investigating your email we have decided to re-instate your account'.

But why on earth was it done in the first place?

Oh well...thanks for the advice lads.

NEVER EVER EVER deal with ggr8!

Non paying bidders

Hi all,

I just wanted to let you all know the usernames of 2 non paying bidders that i had this week. They are:-

lbruynzeel77 - From Western Australia.
senaje - From France.

I recommend you place them both on your blocked bidders list in ebay.

Cheers,

G4. :mad:

I have had bad ones lately

eels08 - Bought some cards and paid via paypal. When card had not arrived after a while I messaged and asked whether they had sent them. They replied they had not as I had not paid them.

I gave the the paypal reference # and they had some story about changing email addresses and to redo the payment. I did that and when no card were received for a while I messaged them and got no reply.

So I just cancelled the payment. Avoid if you can as they seem to not really care about communication at all.

haitipi - Bought some ultra pro goods from them in a package deal in which you specify what combination of item you want when you pay.

So I pay tell them what I want. Two weeks later I get a message asking what I wanted again. I was a bit upset but decided to let it go and told them what I wanted again.

Then over a month after paying I get another message asking what I wanted again. I replied and asked whether they had any intention of sending the goods. They replied with apologizing and said they would it asap and send me a tracking number.

A week later and no tracking number was received, I sent another message asking whether they had sent it and I still have not had a reply.

But the good news is that paypal refunded my money.

Although I did not lose any money from these two fools I did pass up other deals for the same items that were cheap that are not available now.

Back
Top Bottom