Ozcards Ebay Seller Blacklist

I have had an issue with jellyscards from the us. Bought cards but they never arrived, which happens.

But my issue was that they never responded to my messages about it. They never even responded to a paypal dispute. I finally got my money back from paypal in the end (albiet with a worse exchange rate).

They seem to have pretty positive feedback (I left it too late to leave feedback) but just be aware they may ignore you if you don't get your items.

Watch out for johnycards seller shills auctions. In my case the shiller won the auction and then the seller sent me a second chance offer 9 minutes after the auction ended

Here is a good tip people.

Only buy expensive cards from ebay users with positive feedback of 99%-100%
Of course it depends on how many feedbacks they have received but even if its in the thousands its not worth the risk buying from someone with feedback of 97% or 98%. I have seen sellers on ebay with 30,000 feedback and 100% positive so it is possible to do.

i agree
i buy absolutely bugger all from overseas (nealy zilcho) but i still will not buy anything from anyone unless they are over 99.5% and then i still read the neg comments from other buyers, to see what the problem was
power sellers are the go, prob not too many card sellers with that title tho (dunno)

NJ Topcards has a good record but just recieved a card from him that was bent, don't know how, it was in a top loader in a bubble mailer, i've got a feeling it was damaged before it left him.

UPDATE: A day after he said he would send another one for free. He has turned out to be a great bloke and he send extras

dunno if his a member here or not but

Ebay Seller: temptingjohn

just got a neg from me. I know it isnt ebay law to send in a bubble mailer, but a card for my pc turned up in a plain envelope with atleast 6 small creases in it. When contacted he proceeded to say..

"hi, well firstly, i in this hobby send cards like this all the time! sometimes in bubble mailers, others in envelopes. also, the creases all around the jersey pieces were not described in my auction...because there weren't any!!! sorry you feel that way. thanx..."

i love the dont care attitude.

Just left bad feedback of daytradermaremma sent a team set with a double of one card and bad corners on 2 cards, told me to send back at my own expense.
After buying a lot of stuff of this seller i asked if he could just send the 3 cards in question as it was an expense and an inconvenience.All i got was a rude email.
This is only the second time ive neg. someone. He is one of these power sellers that obviously doesnt care about bad feedback of which he has a lot.
I will not buy from powersellers any more as sadly a few of them think they are above
repproach.

Has anyone got any problems with the_mojo_hunter? I bought some cards off him/her and paid them off 2 weeks ago (July 21st). He/she said it takes him/her 4-6 working days to send it off so that's fine. But after I ask whether he/she has receive the payment, suddenly no reply to any of my pms. Been sending 3-4 pms to him/her and nothing.

Has anyone got any problems with the_mojo_hunter? I bought some cards off him/her and paid them off 2 weeks ago (July 21st). He/she said it takes him/her 4-6 working days to send it off so that's fine. But after I ask whether he/she has receive the payment, suddenly no reply to any of my pms. Been sending 3-4 pms to him/her and nothing.

Isnt that someone from here??? I have a name in mind but I dont wanna say it. If it was him Im thinking about, he's ok... :)

That's rhys, one of the best blokes on the site, he won't rip you off.

If you go to this link and enter any ebay ID the software provides a detailed list of all negative feedbacks. This is especially useful for checking on power sellers or people who have large feedback numbers. Very simple to use and FREE!

http://www.toolhaus.org/

I agree with others who have said not to buy from people with less than 99.5%. I have never had an issue getting cards shipped to US from Canada, UK, or Australia. One seller had good feedback when I won the auction. After not receiving the card for 3 weeks I sent a message and then checked his feedback and auctions. Everyone that won from him in the last month, around the time of my auction win, had a problem and he was suddenly bombarded with negatives! I got on the band wagon with a paypal dispute and got my $ back. The D-bag was later kicked off ebay but as we all know, a new credit card and bang-youve got a new user ID. That's how shillers do it. Also people faking patches use one ID to get the real ones, and another to sell the fakes. Sometimes they are not careful and they get caught. Some examples of this sort of thing have been posted on other trade sites.

Use the Toolhaus site to CYA!

Probably off topic in this thread....I wonder if anybody knows ebay member jrsmith23

please let me know

Thank you :wave:

just finished bidding on two separate cards from the same seller who shilled both the cards at the same time second chance offer came up 2 minutes after the action ended the price offerd was more than resonable with free postage i still declined the offer watch out (morgan7528) username cheers guys

my mate porchased something of a seller called buddyfluf (or something like that)
got money stolen out of his account or something like that. cant remember exact details but from what i was told this buddyfluf guy is a real scam

Back
Top Bottom