Ozcards Ebay Seller Blacklist

would it be possible to have this thread modified so that the first listing on page 1 lists all the names of the sellers that have comments in this thread as well as the thread page number that the comments can be found on? it would make it much easier to find out about an ebayer instead of having to trawl through 10 pages of discussion.

i think i may be making a contribution to this thread. i bought 6 cards for a deal i was very happy with off this cardstore on ebay. upon then viewing his feedback i saw he had alot of negatives for sending the wrong cards. i really wanted the cards and because i was paying with paypal i went ahead with it. it took him 5 days to send me an invoice. then today i finally got the cards. 5 of them were correct, but the 6th was meant to be a bowmans chrome rookie for carmello, but it was just the plain old bowmans rookie. not sure what he can do about it, so i think i might have to get my money back from paypal.

ok can i add top-shelf-auctions to the list of dodgy sellers

i won auctions and tried to pay using paypal and he wouldnt let me. this is despite his auction saying he accepts paypal. he said thats only for US people, australians have to send either western union or wire the money which i said i wont do because of security concerns.
i pointed out his policy and he had a copy and paste style email he repeatedly sent back to my replies. in the end i said dont email me again unless you are prepared to accept my paypal.

now he has taken action with ebay against me and i have 2 strikes against me for unpaid item charges. i have explored avenues for appealing this, but it seems the only way ebay accepts appeals is if i actually paid for it. but the problem is this prick wont let me pay

Seller:- juliaandlance
Issue:- Card was never sent. Paid $15 for delivery, card never arrived. Instead seller lodged an unpaid strike against me whe paypal reversed payment! Stay clear!

Seller:- GoGraded
Issue:- ordered a heap of graded cards and they never turn up after 4 weeks of waiting. He says its normal for slow post nd wait longer. i want another 2 weeks and then when i put in the paypal claim he gives me this massive rant about "i try and run a business and so many dishonest people try and screw me through ebay, you cant be honest in this world anymore". so he offers me a deal where i pay half the original price and he sends them registered again. i decide to take it, and they show within 5 days. this was inbetween him basically calling me a criminal and a fraudster alleging i receive the cards and the fact i wouldnt initally take his offer made me guilty.
then i do some further research on his feedback, and it seems this same scenario has occured many times before. i suspect he has a scam going as its been a few months now and the original parcel has never shown up either.

My mate had a problem with-

Seller:Srggreendale
Re: Scott West Wildcard

Problem: Item was listed as Mint and recieved badly scratched / damaged.

Seller: Was very rude. Made out that all his cards were Mint despite the fact that the original photo, when examined closesly, reveals the damage. Continued to send rude messages, but eventually sent refund.

Major problem was - saw him selling the same card as Mint later!

DOdgy.

I, stupidly, bought a Matty Scarlett Wildcard off the same seller later on, and recieved it, with guess what, scratches all over it.

This guy must let his kids play with his cards! WHich is OK, as long as you dont sell em as Mint!

Just wondering,

Has anyone else had any trouble with AFL sellers?

Would like to know who to stay away from!

Seller:- GoGraded
Issue:- ordered a heap of graded cards and they never turn up after 4 weeks of waiting. He says its normal for slow post nd wait longer. i want another 2 weeks and then when i put in the paypal claim he gives me this massive rant about "i try and run a business and so many dishonest people try and screw me through ebay, you cant be honest in this world anymore". so he offers me a deal where i pay half the original price and he sends them registered again. i decide to take it, and they show within 5 days. this was inbetween him basically calling me a criminal and a fraudster alleging i receive the cards and the fact i wouldnt initally take his offer made me guilty.
then i do some further research on his feedback, and it seems this same scenario has occured many times before. i suspect he has a scam going as its been a few months now and the original parcel has never shown up either.

How is it that he sent the same cards to you again? Exactly the same cards, or just same cards/same grade level? And do you mean to say you paid half the original price again (ie. 150% in total) or just 50%...just curious, as it sounds very dodgy but it may just be misinterpretation.

Seller:- krustyid
Issue:-

Charges $2.50 for postage, item arrives in a peice of cut up 9 sheet page, wrapped in paper put in an envelope. So, so, so surprised card wasnt damaged.
No problems with paying rate, just with packaging. Leave FB saying poor packaging, didnt leave a neg as card wasnt damaged but was still pissed for an AFL card I payed $10+ for to rock up like it did when I paid for decent postage.... Got abused in reply to my FB and message following!

How is it that he sent the same cards to you again? Exactly the same cards, or just same cards/same grade level? And do you mean to say you paid half the original price again (ie. 150% in total) or just 50%...just curious, as it sounds very dodgy but it may just be misinterpretation.

Yeah what's the go with how this one went?

If you lodged PayPal, did you get your money back, and THEN pay half, or did you cancel the claim, and pay half, or 150% as Stacey has pointed out?

I've got a seller to add to our Blacklist.

32jkidd

Bid, won, and paid for a Kidd/Harris dual GU Ref #5/25.

When I went to pay, PayPal payment fell over, said it was unable to send $ at that time. So I paid again....

(can you see what's happend?)

Payment arrives, and they send the card, I get it.

In the process of it arriving, Danni noticed 2 amounts (EXACT) out of our bank on the same day. I checked, and my payment had actually gone through twice.

I contacted PayPal, they said they couldnt do anything as "I had authorised the payment???" and told me to contac the seller.

He replied, said he was in Europe, and would be back in 3 days, and to send him the transaction details, and that he'd refund my payment.

I ended up sending off 3 MORE emails after that one, with no reply.

So I brought a card for $15.50US + brought him a Negative feedback for the same amount.

I've got a seller to add to our Blacklist.

32jkidd

Bid, won, and paid for a Kidd/Harris dual GU Ref #5/25.

When I went to pay, PayPal payment fell over, said it was unable to send $ at that time. So I paid again....

(can you see what's happend?)

Payment arrives, and they send the card, I get it.

In the process of it arriving, Danni noticed 2 amounts (EXACT) out of our bank on the same day. I checked, and my payment had actually gone through twice.

I contacted PayPal, they said they couldnt do anything as "I had authorised the payment???" and told me to contac the seller.

He replied, said he was in Europe, and would be back in 3 days, and to send him the transaction details, and that he'd refund my payment.

I ended up sending off 3 MORE emails after that one, with no reply.

So I brought a card for $15.50US + brought him a Negative feedback for the same amount.

I wouldnt put him in this list... First of all, he didnt make the mistake. Secondly he stated to you that he is in Europe... I saw you negging him and thats fine. Thats your call but to put him here for this incident is a bit unfair.

I have dealt with him in the past and all I get is great communication and he's always happy to negotiate the postage discounts on multiple auctions... :thumbsup:

Each to their own Alf.

The bastard said to email him the details, and he'd get back to me when he returned (which was in 3 days), this has been going on for bloody weeks mate.

Neg is warranted, and I beleive his name should be here.

Considering he hasnt responded to my Neg, I'm guessing he doesnt give two hoots about the transactions now...

Hey peoples,

I would like to add the following to stay away from.

bone_d:mad:

Bought 89 and 90 Fleer MJ stickers and an J.O'neal auto of this guy, for $3 - Bargain right??

NO..... refused to let me pay via paypal. option of paypal was on the page.

Didnt ship cards for about 2-3 weeks as he wouldnt send an invoice, He was going to charge $18 to ship 3 cards

ended up charging $11.03 for postage in a regular envelope, cards came in between toploaders but in sleeves only.

have a look at some of the feedback retaliations from this guy, he calls people scum that give him negative feedback.

I left neutral feedback because I figured he would retalitate and jeopardise my 100% feedback.

Stay away

Back
Top Bottom