Ozcards Ebay Seller Blacklist

***Hey All! I thought i'd place my gripe from the Baseball Card section in here too - not sure if it applies to all sports, but still, good to know - ***

G'Day guys N gals!
I've been buying cards from EBay via my mates account, and more recently, my own, for about 10 years. I just thought i'd let you know that if you purchase hand-collated sets from EBay user 'Kruk Cards', they will never have the full set in them. I've bought about 20 hand-collated sets from them over the years, and some have more than 100 cards missing. Emails to them don't get any replies. But i've purchased a few hand-collated sets in 9-card Ultra-Pro pages, and, unsurprisingly, all cards are there.
Just letting you know, there's a reason all of their card sets are so cheap! Incomplete! My best examples are - 1997 Donruss Series 1 - 270 cards. There were 203 cards in the box! And my 1992 Score Complete Set - 893 Cards. There were 774 cards. NEVER have I ever received a full set from them - except those in folders or factory sets. Please beware!

Nick J

Hi people,
I just finished dealing with another non paying bidder. brentstamper1975
This guy just kept buying and buying, stretching the time period over two weeks. When i questioned him about it i was ignored, so i opened a unpaid item dispute against him. He broke his silence within a hour of me opening it. His response was "i'm not finished buying yet". I reminded him that auction terms were that combined postage was limited to items finishing within 4 days. By this time he had won over $30 worth of cards. By now i knew this guy wasn't gunna pay up so i've blocked him & cancelled all his transactions with me and ebay gave him a unpaid item strike.
I recommend you block this user or he may do it to you too.

G4.

I'm adding one to this, not a major problem but the guy was kind of a jerk.

Seller: kegel (745)
Issue: Won a graded Jordan card PSA 10 for only $8.50-odd. Auction states: "If you are located outside of the USA and Canada, contact us directly for shipping costs." - I didn't have time to do this - bid late at night and auction ended while asleep. He immediately sent me an item cancellation request and a message stating that he does not ship internationally. I said that he did, he said it would cost over $30 or some BS and to please agree to the cancellation or he'll find out shipping costs. I couldn't be bothered arguing so just agreed to cancel. Guy was just a toss who didn't get as much for his card as he wanted, so had an excuse to get out of it. I suggested he use buyer requirements if he didn't want to ship internationally..!

I would recommend you all put these 2 on your block list for ebay
Buyer-vpcommywagon (6) sianne merkelbach, north geelong Victoria
Buyer-therock_619 (174) Joshua Crossley, Parkes New South Wales

I assume the only reason they have 100% ratings is sellers cant neg.
I allow 7 days payment Both did not pay nor contact me into the 10th day. Tried numerous times to contact them both.
It is a real pain to list items pay fees then this happens. Don't let these 2 catch you out!

I would like to add a seller to the list also.
madmax1au2001 William Falconer sent a damaged card. When i emailed him his reply was to bad you didnt ask me if it had damage.

Hey Folks, just thought I'd add something to my previous post about Krukcards on Ebay.

I bid and won on 2 sets lately, 1997 and 1998 Ultra baseball. They weren't in folders, they were in boxes. They came to me complete, and in perfect condition! I'm not sure whether this is a result of me having told them that I noticed their previous sets had a lot of cards missing... But they were all there!

Ask them to check, and ye shall receive - at a great price!

Beef

Hi all,

Just had 3 non paying bidders on the same day! WTF is with people these days. All 3 of these non paying bidders outbid other bidders that regularly buy from me.
Here they are: mickyp1283, michaelyateszzee, gillskirm.

Heres my experience with KoolKatzonline (they used to be called something else but can't remember what it was) I bought an Item off them and it came mangled, so I left neutral feedback because they had other stuff I was looking at from them. they had two books advertised as BIN (way overpriced) so I sent them a message with a lower offer and they replied "we do not accept offers on our books" so I moved on..a few weeks later I saw the same two books advertised from this koolkatzonline BIN at half the price or "BEST OFFER" so I hit the BUY NOW button and it said the seller has Blocked me from buying. WTF I never dealt with them before??..after some further checking it was the same seller who had changed their name because their feedback was so S...and all of a sudden it seems they do provide offers on their books..although their name changed their feedback didn't

I would recommend you all put these 2 on your block list for ebay
Buyer-vpcommywagon (6) sianne merkelbach, north geelong Victoria
Buyer-therock_619 (174) Joshua Crossley, Parkes New South Wales

I assume the only reason they have 100% ratings is sellers cant neg.
I allow 7 days payment Both did not pay nor contact me into the 10th day. Tried numerous times to contact them both.
It is a real pain to list items pay fees then this happens. Don't let these 2 catch you out!

I would like to add a seller to the list also.
madmax1au2001 William Falconer sent a damaged card. When i emailed him his reply was to bad you didnt ask me if it had damage.

I am shocked I have had numerous deals with will Falconer and have found him to be a very top rate dealer...but each to their own

I am shocked I have had numerous deals with will Falconer and have found him to be a very top rate dealer...but each to their own

Same, i also had a damaged card from him, which he gave me a full refund on, it was a 100+ card. Must have been the way you asked him i recon!

Is being overpriced a crime? If you don't like their prices, don't buy from them.

a crime no....immoral yes...but you are right I won't buy from them but on threads like this I will warn unsuspecting potential buyers of who to keep away from, afterall isn't that what this thread is about??

syoung5599

eBay My World - syoung5599

Guy won a heap of Garnett's I was selling, asked me to invoice him so he could pay instantly, I cut him a break on the shipping (only charged $15 instead of the $23 it actually cost) because I thought he was doing it quick and I could get the paypal. Then proceeds to take a week to pay.

Today he msg's me and says a few cards were not in there: (Upper Deck SP GOLD, SP All-Stars KG, SP Championship KG) and he wants $15 refund. I say I'm not refunding anything because I sent all the cards. He then opens a not as described case but adds other cards to the claim!

1995-96 SP All-Stars #AS28 Kevin Garnett RC
1995-96 SP Championship #62 Kevin Garnett RC
1995-96 Upper Deck Special Edition Gold Kevin Garnett RC
1995-96 Upper Deck Electric Court Gold Kevin Garnett RC
1995-96 Player's Club Platinum #275 Kevin Garnett RC

all the expensive ones of course.

I have emailed a copy of the registered post receipt to paypal and can provide them with more details and you can also somehow link them to the emails/messages the buyer sent me can't you so they can see he is a fraud? He also left neg feedback to top it off.

Any previous experiences please post. I'm wrapping this business up and then closing my ebay account, I have had it!

In the feedback I am letting everyone know, let's see if ebay remove it. Sellers need to be able to provide feedback on buyers, it's ridiculous.

I have sent scans of registered post copies and email ref ID's of the messages where he claims to not received 3 cards totalling $14.50 but then claims 5 cards totalling $77+ in the paypal claim. If this isn't a cut and dry case of douchey fraudulent buyer and rule in my favour then I don't know what is!

:mad:

cheers hairy, we're all gettin screwed on ebay lately!!!

Matt, I feel for you. I have abandoned ebay a long time ago, only use it to do price checks and buy the occasional card (not found in OCT). Join me in that club. Cheers Alex

Your eBay account was recently involved in the following policy violation:

***Feedback Abuse***
The feedback comment contains statements that are of a sufficiently negative quality that it would be misleading or inaccurate for them to be associated with a positive rating.

The following feedback comment left from your account contains positve rating with negative comment:

no no no no no no no no no no no!!!!
RECOMMEND YOU TO NOT LET THIS BUYER BUY FROM YOU
SELLERS NEED PROTECTION TOO - WE NEED TO BE ABLE TO PROVIDE FEEDBACK ON BUYERS!!
DO NOT LET THIS MEMBER BID ON YOUR AUCTIONS -- FAIR WARNING GIVEN
SAYS WILL PAY INSTANTLY FOR PURCHASE THEN TAKES A WEEK -- ADD TO YOU BANNED LIST
SAYS HASN'T RECEIVED XX CARDS THEN ADDS XXXX INTO PAYPAL CLAIM STAY AWAY!!!!
THE WORST BUYER YOU COULD GET ON EBAY!!
BUYER RECEIVES CARDS BUT ASKS FOR REFUND OTHERWISE OPENS A PAYPAL CLAIM!! BEWARE

To familiarise yourself with this policy, go to:

Feedback Abuse

For details on our other policies, go to:

eBay Policies Overview

In future, please refrain from this activity to avoid the possibility of having your eBay account suspended.

Sincerely,

eBay Trust & Safety team

Back
Top Bottom