Ozcards Ebay Seller Blacklist

I emailed customer service back and said well give sellers a way to accurately report on buyers infractions and hassles then!!!!

It's all about circumnavigating their BS system of leaving an either positive or no comment as feedback and leaving negative words in a positive slot. It's trash.

I emailed customer service back and said well give sellers a way to accurately report on buyers infractions and hassles then!!!!

It's all about circumnavigating their BS system of leaving an either positive or no comment as feedback and leaving negative words in a positive slot. It's trash.

I've been pinged by ebay for leaving a negative comment with a positive, so it's not recommended.

Your eBay account was recently involved in the following policy violation:

***Feedback Abuse***
The feedback comment contains statements that are of a sufficiently negative quality that it would be misleading or inaccurate for them to be associated with a positive rating.

The following feedback comment left from your account contains positve rating with negative comment:

no no no no no no no no no no no!!!!
RECOMMEND YOU TO NOT LET THIS BUYER BUY FROM YOU
SELLERS NEED PROTECTION TOO - WE NEED TO BE ABLE TO PROVIDE FEEDBACK ON BUYERS!!
DO NOT LET THIS MEMBER BID ON YOUR AUCTIONS -- FAIR WARNING GIVEN
SAYS WILL PAY INSTANTLY FOR PURCHASE THEN TAKES A WEEK -- ADD TO YOU BANNED LIST
SAYS HASN'T RECEIVED XX CARDS THEN ADDS XXXX INTO PAYPAL CLAIM STAY AWAY!!!!
THE WORST BUYER YOU COULD GET ON EBAY!!
BUYER RECEIVES CARDS BUT ASKS FOR REFUND OTHERWISE OPENS A PAYPAL CLAIM!! BEWARE

To familiarise yourself with this policy, go to:

Feedback Abuse

For details on our other policies, go to:

eBay Policies Overview

In future, please refrain from this activity to avoid the possibility of having your eBay account suspended.

Sincerely,

eBay Trust & Safety team

Thanks for the heads up, i've added this scumbag to my blocked bidders list!

Back
Top Bottom