NRL Rumour Mill Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
just saw that
where is girds??

thanks for the phone call ahah
I swear Gus Gould is on the payroll of the other 15 clubs.

The loss of Michael Gordon is the final nail in our coffin.

your actually right! my uncle has been in the car with him and he said its embarrassing, someone like thurston will call him, and say hey gus checking in seeing how things are going.

I'm sure Nathan Gardner is thrilled....

Who would take him and at what price? I reckon he would be lucky to get $300k and that still leaves the Panthers picking up the ither $300k.

It's an aweful situation and one that will take years to unwind.

Ross

hes on 170 at penrith not 300

Jennings to the dogs

yeah im hearing this too, they will at least get a fair bit out of him. as he will be back to his best running of penrith, hes just shit for us now, useless without pritchard

Sorry GIRDS I was talking about Jennings not Gordon....although with Gordon playing 9 games in two years he is probably costing just as much.
well then double your price for jennings, because hes on 600k this season and im not even joking. he started on 450 and has got an extra 50 every year since, one of those stupid back ended deals made under leary and elliot. he will be gone soon though, hopefully to the dogs

ha :/

now to who ever asked my did i lose a bet a month or so ago when i had the sharks logo as my avatar you now know why i had it up ! knew this was coming for a long time. goulds a fuckwit straight out and gordons manager is hard to get along with apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom