NRL Rumour Mill Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Brad Tighe & Geoff Daniella have been picked in front of Jennings again this week.

Seriously - forget Parramatta - what the hell is going on with this club. Are either of those players first graders?

Star Canberra duo Josh Dugan and Blake Ferguson have been dropped for Friday's clash with South Sydney for breaching the club's alcohol policy.
Raiders coach David Furner said the decision to drop the pair was in line with the club's strict standards set in place this season.
Start of sidebar. Skip to end of sidebar.

End of sidebar. Return to start of sidebar.
It follows Furner's decision earlier this year to place the entire NRL squad on an alcohol ban for three weeks after their round seven loss to Brisbane Broncos.
"It's an important part of the season for us and we need to make sure everyone in the playing group is 100 per cent committed to the team," Furner said.
"We needed to make a stand in regards to our discipline and this shows we're serious about the standards we set for ourselves as a club."
Dugan has been replaced at fullback by Reece Robinson, with rookie Edrick Lee taking Ferguson's spot on the wing.

So Brad Tighe & Geoff Daniella have been picked in front of Jennings again this week.

Seriously - forget Parramatta - what the hell is going on with this club. Are either of those players first graders?

I'm confused....Parramatta or Penrith.....I suppose supporters of both clubs are wondering what the hell is going on.

Morons.

I can't really blame Furner though. They deserve it if they turn up to training drunk and drink while recovering from injury.

If they agree to the rules the have to obey them. Just on anonther note is it fair the coaching staff should drink???? or should they be on a ban too.... well while we r at it what about the admin too. Im sure there was beer flowing in a certain coaches mug after the win against Parramatta....

They probably should be part of the ban to show some leadership and unity to the players. The ban was lifted after the Parra game though so probably doesn't matter if the coaches were having a drink after that game.

Bodene is a good man. A really nice guy and I wish him well. I spoke to him after the game at Burleigh on Sunday and he is devastated that he may have played his last game with the Titans.

090.jpg

Bodene is a good man. A really nice guy and I wish him well. I spoke to him after the game at Burleigh on Sunday and he is devastated that he may have played his last game with the Titans.

090.jpg

it is a shame, i bet you his going to tigers because his from keebra park and to be with Murdoch-Masilla and other keebra boys Benji included

The Bulldogs have signed Krisnan Inu from the Warriors, effective immediately, on a three-and-a-half year deal.

I'm confused....Parramatta or Penrith.....I suppose supporters of both clubs are wondering what the hell is going on.
basically whats going on is gould doesnt want him, so hes doing every thing he can to piss him off until he leaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom