NRL Rumour Mill Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's rumour but strong.

I have heard Tagive is injured 2-3 weeks and it has been confirmed that Moga flew with the squad to NZ...but who the hell knows what Brian Smith will do !!!!

SBW offerred $1.5 million per season.........................to play Japaneese Rugby for the Wild Knights.

Would you play for the Roosters for $800k ???

Mischa, please dont swear on this forum, 1st to go must be Bryson (I can hit the uprights from anywhere) Goodwin, Turner MUST stay. Wright and Lett are just behind Bryson.

Mischa, please dont swear on this forum, 1st to go must be Bryson (I can hit the uprights from anywhere) Goodwin, Turner MUST stay. Wright and Lett are just behind Bryson.
I just get the feeling Turner will go as he'll miss a lot of this year's season and hasn't been anywhere near the form he had when he came from Melbourne. Goodwin is playing his guts out so he knows he's on the chopping block but has played well of late

I just get the feeling Turner will go as he'll miss a lot of this year's season and hasn't been anywhere near the form he had when he came from Melbourne. Goodwin is playing his guts out so he knows he's on the chopping block but has played well of late

obviously did not watch the dogs vs souths game. that was a worse than coote like performance from goodwin. like you may aswell of played with 12 men he was that bad

FORMER Cowboys and Roosters star Anthony Watts has been sacked by his Super League club after he was arrested following a drunken brawl.
Last week Watts signed a new one-year deal with Widnes Vikings, but on Tuesday he said he was leaving the club to return to Australia because of "personal reasons."

It turns out Watts was involved in a drunken brawl in Widnes last Saturday and was arrested for being drunk and disorderley.

He was also found to be possessing a small amount of cocaine.

Watts was cautioned by police and released and has since returned to Australia.

The utility played 47 games for North Queensland before moving to the Roosters - who released him last year after he was charged with assaulting his girlfriend.

The charge was later dropped

Knights news

-Bennett has put all contract negotiations on hold pending further assessment of the team.
-Knights favourite to sign Dane Gagai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom