Hockey NHL Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

select isnt what i was expecting... not really to sure if ill buy any boxes now.
bought into 2 box breaks on cnc and bugger all really sticks out. hopefully you pull something to swing my decision Lazlow haha

Ok i had high hope for the oilers at the beginning of the season but they absoltuely stink and are in need of a serious trade to get there offense sorted.....maybe trade yukopov or RNH and picks for a goal scorer............

Ok i had high hope for the oilers at the beginning of the season but they absoltuely stink and are in need of a serious trade to get there offense sorted.....maybe trade yukopov or RNH and picks for a goal scorer............

I don't think there is anything too wrong with their offense, if anything their team management has been too offense minded which is why they find themselves in the situation they are in. They're goal tending stinks and they are weak on defense. But they just threw Ilya Bryzgalov a lifeline with a one year deal, so maybe it'll right the ship a little.p

I don't think there is anything too wrong with their offense, if anything their team management has been too offense minded which is why they find themselves in the situation they are in. They're goal tending stinks and they are weak on defense. But they just threw Ilya Bryzgalov a lifeline with a one year deal, so maybe it'll right the ship a little.p
your right with the team management at the oilers is a problem but to be honest they have some decent offensive players which are not performing and as for goal tending goes i think it has always been an issue at the oilers , they always promise alot but for years have never delivered ,no wonder why oilers fans are furious ........

Last edited:
cant really stick it all to the goaltending the defence hasnt really been 100%. all the goalies need some help back there.

while i got ya here me photobcket has been updated cheers.

Tampa Bay's Steven Stamkos breaks right tibia against the bruins out indefinitely that is a huge blow for the lightning as they where top of the east and having there best start to a season in some years and to lose there best player isnt good, hope he recovers soon enough to return this season .....

Giroux vs Malkin both players off to slow starts both need to score goals, big rivalry here should be a good game ..

Go Flyers!!!!!!!!

Picking winners lately has been impossible. Panthers have learned how to win, while you have the Blackhawks losing to the Preds and the Pens losing to the Devils.

The other day, every team with the longer odds - except Columbus - beat their more fancied opponents.

Last edited:
Picking winners lately has been impossible. Panthers have learned out to win, while you have the Blackhawks losing to the Preds and the Pens losing to the Devils.

The other day, every team with the longer odds - except Columbus - beat their more fancied opponents.
what was going on with the preds tonight my mate was loving there win, and agree its been so tough lately to pick a multi

Canucks dudded by an abysmal call but at the end of the day when you nearly out-shoot your opponents 2:1 you should still win.
Have you got NHL gamecentre live mate?

also how good is ovechkin caps would be nothing without him he's just quality....

Back
Top Bottom