Hockey NHL Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Tough loss to Florida there pretty terrible , i don't mind the blue jackets but man they are a hard team to add in to your multi very in consistent team, mind you the oilers are much better. Flyers on the other hand over win over the sens.

So 13/14 Dominion is out in Canada, but doesn't release in the US until the 3rd.

After Upper Deck's Team Canada and Oilers feature releases that are available in Canada only, this is the third time they've got one up on the US.

No tin, no mini-box this time, but it is only $180 a box rather than the usual $400.

Good god, that was a game of hockey destroyed by some bonkers officiating.

Canucks lose to the Ducks 9-1, but 7 of those goals came off the powerplay thanks 73 v 31 PIMS in favour of Vancouver. :mad:

I'd argue that Torts jumped the gun a little swapping out Lack for Eriksson when they went 3-0 down.

has everyone seen the new panini hockey playbook??? just preordered a case looks lik its going to be a great product

Flyers first take down the kings the other day on the road then today up set the sharks on the road , on another note the blue jackets are playing some very nice hockey of late ,if they can scrape into the playoffs they could do some serious damage,

Hi Guys,

I have always like the Anaheim Mighty Ducks team since it was featured in The Mighty Ducks movie.

I would like to get an autograph of a player who has played for them

Whos the Mighty Duck best player ever?

It MUST BE in the Might Ducks uniform NOT the Ducks.

So 13/14 Dominion is out in Canada, but doesn't release in the US until the 3rd.

After Upper Deck's Team Canada and Oilers feature releases that are available in Canada only, this is the third time they've got one up on the US.

No tin, no mini-box this time, but it is only $180 a box rather than the usual $400.

MMM very nice. I went onto cloutsnchara youtube videos and found one of his store tour. What an awesome setup.

Hi Guys,

I have always like the Anaheim Mighty Ducks team since it was featured in The Mighty Ducks movie.

I would like to get an autograph of a player who has played for them

Whos the Mighty Duck best player ever?

It MUST BE in the Might Ducks uniform NOT the Ducks.

ynHswjm.jpg

http://www.comc.com/Cards/Hockey/19...k_to_History_Autographs/6B/Paul_Kariya/244161

Hi,

Thanks so much for the reply. So would you say Paul Kariya is the best Mighty Duck?

Back
Top Bottom